Merry Maids of Chattanooga

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2012

3.7

Locally owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bill Bowers LLC....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

11/30/2016

They are always very prompt and do a nice job. There are different crews and some crews are better than others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a fairly large house so they come every two weeks and alternate what they do.

07/21/2015

The lady that did the cleaning was excellent. She arranged her schedule around my schedule. Occasionally, she was unable to come and another lady was sent. Although she did an adequate job I preferred the normal lady as I felt she was more professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 3 bedroom 2 bath home and guest bed and bath in converted garage.

07/07/2015

I used this service for housecleaning every 2 weeks for a few months. Same as most other cleaning companies. Ok job for the first couple cleans, but spotty and sloppy work (and less time spent) thereafter. I always speak to the manager at least twice before firing a service to tell them my complaints and give them a chance to improve. The cleaning after a complaint is always better, but after that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

We are sorry that we were unable to please you. We certainly appreciate your honesty, and we'll do our best to improve from it. Sincerely your, Bill Bowers,owner Merry Maids

05/14/2013

We've had very good experiences from Merry Maids of Chattanooga. They're very cooperative. They come when they say they're going to come. They're dependable and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come in and clean our house once a month.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely yours, Bill Bowers, owner Merry Maids 423/899-2062

05/08/2013

I have paid them 150 dollars for a lot of cleaning and I think they were pretty good. I can't say that they were excellent but they were good. I don't think they are as thorough as I have expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Merry Maids services once, about three and a half years ago before I moved in to my new house.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks you, We try harder the next time! Thanks again, Bill Bowers, owner Merry Maids 423-899-2062

Home cleaning, maid including kitchens, bathrooms, vacuuming, trash removal, dusting, floor, sanitizing, appliance, deodorizing, windows washing & furniture.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover