Interior Care Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2011

624 West Bell Ave

Chattanooga, TN 37405

Interior Care has been in business under the same owner in the Chattanooga area since 1988. We are IICRC/The Clean Trust certified and as of this writing, are the only Master Rug Cleaners in Tennessee. We have Chattanooga's only spa for the care for your fine rugs. We custom fit the cleaning of each of your items based on fiber content and the specific issues you have....

12/23/2019

Jo-Anne R.

Very happy with results. Products used did not smell and upholstery dried quickly. Russell gave tips on how to avoid problems with fabric in the future and owner called to be sure we were satisfied. Will use again!

Description of Work
Sofa, 2 chairs, loveseat & ottoman cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

11/18/2017

Lisa L.

It went well enough. Russell was on time and got to work straight away after we discussed that the stains in the sofas might not all come out; I have pets and I knew from the outset that some stains might be resistant. He vacuumed the sofas prior to cleaning, which I had confirmed would occur before I scheduled the service. The product used left a nice citrusy fragrance on the sofas and in the room. The fragrance dissipated quickly. After he cleaned the sofas, he cleaned the downstairs den carpet. There was no nice fragrance associated with that. The carpet took a while to totally dry, and a damp, musty smell remained (one that did not exist prior to cleaning). I don't believe I would hire them again, not because of anything they did or did not do, but because the cost was extremely high in my view. To be fair, I was told at time I scheduled the service that a 3-cushion sofa was $200. My mistake was in not asking, just assuming, a 2-cushion sofa would not cost as much. And a determination is made about cost of room carpet only at time of service based on size of room. The cost of this service did not include any moving of furniture. I had done that before Russell arrived.

Description of Work
I had 2 2-cushion sofas, both light gray in color, that needed to be cleaned and one 15x15 den carpet that needed to be cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

02/26/2016

Frank W.

Description of Work
Cleaned large heavily soiled area rug. Returned like new.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

12/29/2012

Douglas L.

Ginger, the estimator, came to the houe with technician Dave. Ginger confirmed what we had asked to be done by phone with my wife and then calculated the square footage to be cleaned using a laser calculator. We agreed to the price. Ginger left and Dave went to work. He cleaned the living, dining, hall & master bedroom - 809 Sq. Ft. @ $.40 sq ft.t. He also cleaned a three window drape/cornice in the living room and a four window drape/cornice in They were $50 & $75 respecfullythe dining room. He also added stain protection for $100. Once finished cleaning & adding stain protection he racked the carpet. That made it look almost like new. The amount of water wasn't as much as we had seen with Stanley Steamer because it dried much quicker. With Stanley Steamer, the stain marks seemed to reappear but to date with Interior Care, Inc we have not seen that. Overall Dave was at the house from 9:30 AM-2:30PM. I guess the old rule still applies - "you get what you pay for" .

Description of Work
Cleaned, stained protected and raked the carpets in our master bedroom, hall, living room and dining room. 809 sq, ft @ $.40/sq ft. Cleane drapes/cornices in living & dining rooms - $ 75 & $50 each Stain Protector -all carpet cleaned -- $100

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

12/06/2011

sam B.

I have used them for ten years. They show up when they're expected. They are careful and professional.

Description of Work
I use them for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

GreenFrog LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

FINESSE CARPET & TILE CLEANING

We specialize in Ceramic Tile Cleaning; we do not do Tile Installs. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: BRAD FENSTERMAKER; Family onwed & operated; Accept Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, & PayPal; payment due upon completion of work

Daher Cleaning Services

We are a full house cleaning service. Our trained cleaning crew will come to your house with the cleaning supplies and equipment and provide a detailed cleaning for your house or business. Our cleaning procedures include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, washing the shower and tub, cleaning sinks, cleaning the commode, counter tops, outside the appliances, inside the microwave. For a deep cleaning, move-out and move-in we will add baseboards, cobwebs and light fixtures, inside the oven, fridge and cabinets.

Clean and restore any soft surface including rugs, carpet, upholstery, drapes, leather and fabrics, repair leather and spot dye carpet. Restoration Cleaning. Residential and Commercial.

Hard floor restoration