Happy Home Repairs

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

3408 Clayton Ave Ext

Chattanooga, TN 37412

Happy Home Repairs specializes in small to medium maintenance and repairs. Happy Home Repairs is dedicated keeping your home Happy, you Happy and us Happy. Try us once and you'll come back for more. Honesty and Integrity are our top priorities. We provide high quality work at affordable prices. Ask about our new customer discount. I have over 40 years wood working and skilled trades experience (hobby and profession). My son has over 15 years in skilled trades and apartment complex maintenance. We do all work no subcontractors. I would like to thank all the wonderful customers we have had and the amazing response from Angie's List members. We try to service all of our customers with top quality work. E-mail Doug for any inquiries. Please include phone number, address and description of work....

handyman (110)electrician (24)plumbers (13)door installation (11)decks & porches (11)general contractors (10)window replacement (8)lighting (7)woodworking (6)flooring (6)tile installation (5)interior painting (4)

08/21/2020

He provided a very thorough and accurate estimate. All of the work was completed at the quoted priced. I used Doug for a couple projects now, and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch railing, replaced fascia, install gutter guards

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

04/30/2020

He dropped by to check the screen door that had been blown down by the tornado, and he said he could get it done by the end of the month (April). I haven't seen him since, and he as 10 hours left in the month. Will he make it? What do you think? I DID call him today to find out what he is doing, since I haven't seen him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy Screen got destroyed by tornado

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Photo for Happy Home Repairs - 3408 Clayton Ave Ext, Chattanooga, TN - 38532382

I have not talked to this man or been to his house. I replied to his request for the fence repair and told him we didn't do fencing. He is rating the wrong company.

12/06/2019

Work has not been done yet. To be completed by March 2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various home repairs

CATEGORY electrician,garage doors,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

07/11/2018

Reached out to service provider twice ,left two voicemails and got no response back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went ghost on me

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/19/2018

Doug was a true professional! I am so glad I found him. He is reliable and knows his craft. He had to do extra work since there was some additional rot that we could not see. He informed me immediately of what was needed prior to doing the work. i will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced three exterior doors

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

05/11/2018

Excellent, quick, did a great clean job,,painted over area where new screws were place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Facia on House Trim they came loose

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

03/19/2018

Doug (the owner) came out and estimated the work for our repair needed. We ordered a new door and window transom. The order was placed in November but we were warned that it could take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Holidays, cold weather put the job off schedule but in February we were able to have Doug and his crew install the door and window as well as paint the exterior of the door and jamb. He did a fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Door and window transom replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

02/13/2018

This is the second time I have used them. Great work, they had to troubleshoot a problem on one of the lights that was traced to an existing issue in my home. They responded in a timely manner to my request to schedule the work, as well as completing the work in a timely manner. Cost was very reasonable and will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two fluorescent light strips with LEDs. One 4 ft and the other 8 ft.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

02/12/2018

Great work, would recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stove installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

02/06/2018

Great service. Called on Monday, and he came on Tuesday to do the work. Cleaned up the work area when he was done. No issues, and everything is working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a range hood with one I purchased and replaced the light switch in a ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

Carpentry, decks & porches, soffit & facia, cabinets, doors, windows, floors, siding, water damage, interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, electrical, lights & ceiling fans, plumbing, tile, bathrooms & kitchens, water heater replacement, toilet and sink repairs and replacement, handyman services.