Green Effects Landscaping

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

Green Effects is a licensed and insured landscaping company serving North Georgia and South Eastern Tennessee. We have years of experience, stability, and the capability of handling and enhancing any landscaping need. With our foundation rooted in integrity and honesty along with the attention to detail and exceeding expectations, we hope to build upon existing relationships while cultivating new ones....

Fleetwood Construction Concrete

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We do Concrete work, Remodeling, Excavation and more

Offers by Fleetwood Construction Concrete  on Angi

03/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used these guys for several years now. They are pleasant, professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them for residential or commercial service. Honest, fair and friendly.

CATEGORY lawn service,outdoor lighting

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Green Effects for two years for my lawn maintenance. They are very responsible and dependable. My mom and my neighbor are now using them and are pleased as well.

CATEGORY lawn service,outdoor lighting

•Scheduled Mowing •Bed Maintenance/Weeding •Hedge Trimming •Tree Trimming •Mulching and Pine straw •Aeration and Seeding •Lawn Care and Fertilization •Winter Clean Ups •Irrigation Installation and Maintenance •Landscape design and installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal