You name it- A&A Mobile Magic can do it! Owner, James specializes in all your home remodeling needs. James is involved in every job- from the initial call to ensuring the job has been completed to exceed each customer's expectations. Call today to find out how A&A Mobile Magic can work magic on your home!...

OS Fabrication and Design

OS Fabrication is a fabrication shop specializing in Ornamental Metal Work, Aluminum Fabrication, and Metal Furniture. We design and build porch/deck/balcony/stair railings, driveway gates, furniture (home and office), and any other fabricated project you may need out of Steel or Aluminum

Designer decks inc.

Custom decks, porches, and screen rooms that last!

Pet Stop of North Georgia, Inc.

Pet Stop Makes Your Pet's Safety It's #1 Priority That Is Why Pet Stop is the fastest growing Electric Dog Fence Company in America. We are, "The Dog Fence Experts" You will speak directly to Mike, Adam, Matthew or Jason who are the decision makers for our company. Immediately you notice you are speaking with the owner of the company who can talk to you about pricing, installations, troubleshooting and brand comparison. Collectively we have installed thousands of fences - we are not employed installers, we are the company and we know you are the customer and we promise 100% Customer Satisfaction (One of us will professionally install your pet's fence. No other Brand offers this level of expertise and experience). Schedule a free consultation today, and see why over +300 Reviews rank us at a 4.90 out of 5.0 STARS

07/17/2014

First thing he did was install the laminate flooring. He then sent a picture of it and I noticed there was no expansion gap between the molding and the floor. I told him there needed to be a gap. He told me he knew what he was doing, this wasn't his first installation of flooring. I even sent him?instructions for installing and expansion gaps. He said he could see the?gap when he did the service?b...

Description of Work
He was hired to install a laminate floor and a bead board in our bathroom. I gave him money for the wood and he ended up using plastic molding. There were a lot of errors and I was very unsatisfied.

Category flooring contractor

06/27/2013

There were 3 guys doing the drywalling and one of them was not nearly as good as the others so there were spots that were very visible. Their price was excellent but I don't think I'll use them again because of the quality. They were good with responsiveness. I'll probably go with someone else if I had to do a similar project just because the quality of the drywall wasn't what I like.

Description of Work
A & A Mobile Magic came out and finished an unfinished room in the upstairs of our house. They finished about 750 square feet for us. There were some stuff already done. There was already the electrical run for the air conditioning, they basically put up the drywall, did the painting, hung some doors, and installed a set of attic stairs.

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/15/2013

It worked out well. They came in and did a really good job. They were prompt and I thought the price was fair for the amount of work they did.

Description of Work
I used A & A Mobile Magic for installation of laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

08/24/2012

He came out and gave me an estimate. He was excellent. I was very impressed. His estimate was good but it was just a matter of choosing between two equally good people.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for a laundry room.

Category remodeling

08/07/2012

They showed up when they said they would. The estimate seemed a little high which is why we didn't go with them. They were every professional. We liked everything but the price.

Description of Work
A & A Mobile Magic gave me a quote interior house painting.

Category interior painters

Home Remodeling. Fencing. Painting. Countertops. Drywall. Stereo & Home Theater. Siding. Insulation. Lighting. Handymen. Flooring. Electrical. Windows. Water Heaters. Gutter Cleaning.