New World Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2011

Established in 2002 offering the best quality of service, at a great price, never pay more for materials than receipt price plus get 10% off all materials with fast and free quote in 24 hours or less guaranteed. All work guaranteed for one full year....

Creekside Pressure Washing

Creekside Pressure Washing

Creekside is a newly found small business that my wife and I currently run. We are full time law enforcement and now full time business owners to serve on and off duty. Creekside focuses on delivering exceptional service in an affordable manner while always focusing on home protection. Whatever the service we will always treat your property as if it is own and will stay until you are completely satisfied with the end result. Look us up on Facebook or contact us for a free estimate or any questions you may have! As always all veterans and fellow first responders receive 10% off their services! Thank you and god bless

07/28/2018

Mr. Bunche did a great job of ending the sidewalk, fixing the ends, patching mortar, and building a bridge. There was more concrete to be removed than it appeared at first, so there was an additional charge above the estimate. He is in demand, so sometimes it takes a bit for him to get you on the schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my brick sidewalk repaired and it was cracking; needed a bridge over a ditch at the end of the sidewalk; and needed sidewalk cleaned and sealed.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

07/21/2017

Everything was great. Rick is professional, honest, hard working and delivers quality work in a timely fashion. I won't use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had a bedroom, a bathroom, and our kitchen remodeled by New World Construction, as well as various other smaller jobs done.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

04/27/2015

They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete basement remodel done by New World Construction.

01/21/2015

I had called Mr. Bunche several months ago about replacing the thresholds and repainting, which were not pressing matters.  We had trouble finding a mutally convenient time for the work to be done.  Then a storm damaged a door near my garage, separating the wooden door from from the building and creating a gap. Much cold air was coming in the house and I needed it fixed as soon as possible. I had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two thresholds, added springs and chains to three doors, repainted two doorframes, repaired damaged doorframe on building, installed sweeps on bottoms of doors.

12/31/2014

I have a couple of minor jobs I need done: installing a new threshold at two doors and painting the trim around them. My neighbors had used New World Remodeling and been very satisfied.  I contacted Mr. Bunche and he arrived promptly to do an estimate.  Since this is a relatively small job, he was going to perform the work in between his more demanding tasks.  This was in late September.  The hold...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an estimate on work.

CATEGORY remodeling

specialize in all phases of remodeling/construction services, flooring, painting, sheet rock, vinyl siding, basement renovations, landscaping, concrete and masonary. available 24/7 for emergency or any kind,Uses only the best quality material and offering the best service guaranteed licensed and insured in Tennessee and Virginia

Do not install roofs or new construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal