New World Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2011

Established in 2002 offering the best quality of service, at a great price, never pay more for materials than receipt price plus get 10% off all materials with fast and free quote in 24 hours or less guaranteed. All work guaranteed for one full year....

Reed's Home Solutions

Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call today!

S&L Pressure Washing

Specializing in pressure washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

JD Pressure Washing Services

We wash homes,businesses, gutters, roofs, sidewalks, decks/porches, driveways, fleet vehicles,personal vehicles, buses, boats, rvs, planes, simi-trucks, and window washing

07/28/2018

Mr. Bunche did a great job of ending the sidewalk, fixing the ends, patching mortar, and building a bridge. There was more concrete to be removed than it appeared at first, so there was an additional charge above the estimate. He is in demand, so sometimes it takes a bit for him to get you on the schedule.

Description of Work
Needed my brick sidewalk repaired and it was cracking; needed a bridge over a ditch at the end of the sidewalk; and needed sidewalk cleaned and sealed.

Category handyman service,remodeling

07/21/2017

Everything was great. Rick is professional, honest, hard working and delivers quality work in a timely fashion. I won't use anyone else.

Description of Work
We've had a bedroom, a bathroom, and our kitchen remodeled by New World Construction, as well as various other smaller jobs done.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

04/27/2015

They are excellent.

Description of Work
We had a complete basement remodel done by New World Construction.

01/21/2015

I had called Mr. Bunche several months ago about replacing the thresholds and repainting, which were not pressing matters. We had trouble finding a mutally convenient time for the work to be done. Then a storm damaged a door near my garage, separating the wooden door from from the building and creating a gap. Much cold air was coming in the house and I needed it fixed as soon as possible. I had as...

Description of Work
Replaced two thresholds, added springs and chains to three doors, repainted two doorframes, repaired damaged doorframe on building, installed sweeps on bottoms of doors.

12/31/2014

I have a couple of minor jobs I need done: installing a new threshold at two doors and painting the trim around them. My neighbors had used New World Remodeling and been very satisfied. I contacted Mr. Bunche and he arrived promptly to do an estimate. Since this is a relatively small job, he was going to perform the work in between his more demanding tasks. This was in late September. The holdup h...

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate on work.

Category remodeling

specialize in all phases of remodeling/construction services, flooring, painting, sheet rock, vinyl siding, basement renovations, landscaping, concrete and masonary. available 24/7 for emergency or any kind,Uses only the best quality material and offering the best service guaranteed licensed and insured in Tennessee and Virginia

Do not install roofs or new construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal