Nash Painting

Brentwood, TN 37027

Exterior Color change in East Nashville

Exterior Color change in East Nashville

house painting202137206
Exterior paint project with a big color scheme change. We worked with this client for almost 8 months trying to get the perfect mix of colors on this hybrid English Tutor-style home.

20% discount for Angie's List Members for the month's of January and February. The Nash Team is trained, systematic, and precise. We follow the Painting Contractors Association quality standards and code of ethics. Our warranty and customer service is unmatched in our area. We do not set deadlines for our crews so there is no pressure to finish in a hurry. Our teams know that to succeed is to follow the procedure, satisfy the clients, and produce exceptional quality. There are no high 5's going around for finishing 2 days early by skipping steps. We will always do the right thing no matter what. If you are not completely satisfied when your project is finished then we did not succeed and will do whatever it takes to make it right. We are positive that once you use Nash Painting you will never use a different painting contractor again....

house painting (156)interior painting (65)pressure washing (40)deck cleaning (23)handyman (9)drywall (9)woodworking (8)carpet installation (4)roof cleaning (1)hardwood floors (1)

04/25/2022

Mike S.

If your reading this review then your doing exactly what I did before I requested my estimates. I remembered that usually the only people that bother to write up a review are mad or upset and need to let other people know by way of a warning. I was quite surprised to see 5 star reviews by the numbers on Nash Painting, other companies I read about were not so stellar. As I recall, I only found 1 negative review on Nash, and after getting 5 estimates on painting the total exterior of my home they were the clear selection. Deal with confidence.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

Review for Nash Painting - 1616 Westgate Cir, Brentwood, TN - 39710378

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad you were happy with your exterior painting job. Thanks again

11/28/2021

Karin K.

It was excellent - Brian and Linda did the estimate and coordination around my schedule. Matthew and the crew were all very meticulous and consciousness about the quality of their work. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. Excellent.

Description of Work
Exterior House painting & carpentry repairs

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

We are so glad you were super satisfied with all the work we did. Thank you very much for trusting us with your exterior painting project we really appreciate it

08/22/2021

Joel Scott F.

These guys did a beautiful job. They were very attentive to my needs and staff is very professional. I am so happy with the finished work.

Description of Work
Exterior Home

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Review for Nash Painting - 1616 Westgate Cir, Brentwood, TN - 39449232

Thank you very much for trusting us with your exterior repainting project. Your home is beautiful

08/08/2021

Nita H.

We had a great experience with Nash Painting. The crew arrived on time and finished on time. They were professional, moved all of the furniture for us, and the paint job was perfect! Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Two rooms painted, including ceilings

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/08/2021

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your business and kind review.

08/02/2021

Heather A.

Nash Painting is a phenomenal company to work with for your interior painting needs. Not only did they work with me on a tight timeline, but they made sure I was 100% happy with the product. For one room, they came back for some finishing touches to double check the project was complete. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in the future.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! Call us anytime and thank you for the awesome review!

07/14/2021

Robert B.

The assigned Nash painters were absolutely phenomenal. Extremely dedicated and exceptionally clean. They worked terribly hard to perfect severely damaged and neglected walls. Could not be more pleased with the skill, the perfectionism, and the communication.

Description of Work
Drywall restoration; stripping; interior painting; pressure washing; painting cement porch.

Category drywall,pressure washing,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you for this awesome review. We really appreciate it!

12/17/2020

Angie C.

We hired them to paint exterior gutters and windows. The job took over 2 weeks to complete (by one person only) and was not done according to Our contract. My flowers were crushed, my patio still has paint stains, and no primer was used. The repairs that were supposed to be addressed were not completed. I addressed these concerns at the time, but was told there was nothing they could do about it except extend our warranty And they would have someone else come out to do the repairs and to power wash the patio. It has only been painted for about a month and is already peeling due to poor workmanship. I have called multiple times and have been told linda and Bill that the contractor would be out in a few days. I was assured this Friday that he would be out either Monday or Tuesday and 4 weeks later I have yet to have anyone address this. I have given them the benefit of the doubt over and over again, but unfortunately they keep disappointing. I will make sure to go out of my way to tell people to avoid this company and the headaches they cause. At this point, since I have still not had anyone fix the problems my only solution is to call another company to fix the terrible job that was done. *side note* it’s nice that you respond to poor google reviews within 2 days, but I have yet to receive a phone call from the actual company addressing my issues...

Description of Work
Exterior trim painting

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

This is not a customer of ours. Please search Google for Nash Painting News Channel 5 to see why this review was mistakenly posted to our page!

10/30/2020

Anna W.

It went very well! They did a professional job, very neatly done and it looks great. They weren't the lowest price but the quality of paint and 10 year warranty were better and worth the addl cost. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of my house.

Category woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you so much! Call us anytime.

10/30/2020

Ken S.

Superb job done by their crew. They worked carefully around the property and took great care of flowers, shrubs, etc. surrounding the house. Followed up to make sure I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Stucco and trim on the upper level of house painted.

Category woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and business. Call us anytime!

10/29/2020

Marie R.

Everything was great. The painters were very professional. My house looks great. Everybody with Nash Painting was exceptional. I have only had one stinkbug in my house this fall thanks to their caulking.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Ha! We should add "keep the stink bugs out." to our marketing! Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]!

Interior & exterior painting, deck pressure wash & stain, pressure washing, drywall repair, specialty coating.

NA

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available