DeRo Renovations, LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since January 2019

9005 Overlook Blvd

Brentwood, TN 37027

We specialize in major home renovations such as kitchens, bathrooms, decks, and screen rooms as well as new home construction and new additions. Contact us to experience the difference....

06/17/2019

Jonathan S.

I’ll start by saying Larry and his son Jackson are 2 of the most honest, courteous, knowledgeable, and hardworking people I’ve had the pleasure of working with. From the start Larry got the permits and handled the engineer meetings to spec the beams and gave detailed bids of materials needed and work to be done. Along the way there were many opportunities to cut corners but that’s NOT how he does business. He wants his work to last and you can tell that by the finished product and his attitude for what he’s doing. I’m so glad that he took on my job and he transformed my 1934 East Nashville home into the open concept I wanted while also listening to my wants of keeping the original character. It’s hard to find companies and people like Larry. He will be my first call anytime I need help with a new project. This picture shows one of the 2 beams and the great framing work he did on the walkway. This beam spanned 20 ft and included 2 steal plates that he was able to tuck in the ceiling after cutting away floor joists and reattaching them.

Description of Work
Remove 2 load bearing walls

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Harrison B.

It went great. Larry and his team were very responsive and punctual. I would highly recommend his team for any type of renovation.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation including demo, tile, vanity, sink fixtures, shower, mirror, and light fixture instillation. As well as dry-wall work.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

Paul T.

Larry and his son, Jackson did a great job! And they gave me a competitive bid and actually came and did the work. I had had the job bid three different times, accepted two of them (at different times) and could not get them to come do the work. And the work was done professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Windows, soffits, etc. Anything that was wood was wrapped on the exterior. Interior I had a landing where the hardwood was replaced and some other odds and ends. They also replaced the front door.

Category remodeling,siding

Andrea B.

They did a great job, were quick to answer my questions, get me a quote and were very easy to work with. Would definitely hire them again and have already recommended them to a co-worker.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted a brick mailbox and wall

Category masonry,remodeling,mailbox repair

03/26/2019

ERIC M.

Larry and his team were awesome. I’ll definitely utilize their services for future projects.

Description of Work
Wall demolition, framing, drywall repair

Category drywall,remodeling,garage builders

03/18/2019

Christopher P.

The project started out as Drywall only, as I was going to complete the painting, tile, and trim carpentry myself. Larry and his crew were very professional. Larry also provided competitive quotes that made it difficult to turn down even if I was to complete on my own. Larry also brought in a solid surface vendor, who I paid directly, to complete help complete my project. Additionally, Larry was able to suggest work around ideas for several issues that came up during the renovation due to previously existing framing and plumbing conditions. Overall, I had a pleasant experience which would only have been improved by timely decision making on my part.

Description of Work
Basement Renovation

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/08/2019

Keith H.

Excellent, the project went off without a hitch. Larry even had the crews stay late both days to get the project completed early since rain was in the forecast. Couldn’t have asked for a better contractor.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category remodeling,roofing

02/07/2019

Kim C.

GREAT! We solved a potentially huge problem in a very efficient and attractive manner.

Description of Work
reinforcement of load bearing wall in a cosmetically pleasing treatment

Category remodeling

02/05/2019

David M.

He is probably the best guy to work with in terms of his overall skill set and conscientiousness.

Description of Work
Larry has done a lot of work for me.

Category remodeling,home builders

Its always a pleasure working with these guys!

02/05/2019

Steve O.

They renovated our deck from 100% wood to complete composite material, and they did a wonderful job, Very proud of our deck.

Description of Work
Deck Renovation Service, replaced all flooring and railings including stairs

Category remodeling

We were asked to have a look at their deck. We were able to save most of the framing. Repairing only what was necessary. We added white vinyl gains rails and a water proof "Gorilla Deck" surface. Underneath it all was a 6' tall white vinyl skirting. We added white vinyl fence gates to add access to under the deck. What a great project. Thanks y'all!!

The Concrete Gentlemen

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Gutterman of TN

Our mission is to provide the most advanced and affordable gutter protection on the market today. Please note we do not do gutter repairs, just full installations. You, our customers, are the most important part of our business and we provide you with unsurpassed service and quality. We are a locally owned full service operation, fully licensed and insured, serving middle Tennessee. If you have an issue with your home's gutters, The Gutterman is always a phone call away.

Nashville
    State of Tennessee
    11/30/2020

Major home improvements, full remodels, new construction, and additions.

handymen services or small repairs