Tracy Brummett Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2012

General Remodeling

Custom Guttering & Siding

At Custom Guttering & Siding Co, we can help you protect your home against the harsh climate by installing weather resistant siding. In addition, our contractors will replace and install windows for energy saving purposes. We were established in 1963 and are a member of the Home Builders Association. We are licensed and insured. Please call Custom Guttering & Siding Co today for more information. Check out our Facebook page to see more: https://www.facebook.com/Custom-Guttering-Siding-215246818633435/

All Pro Builders

Now accepting Credit Cards! We are interior specialists with over 30 years experience that can do anything from home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, cabinet installs,plumbing repair, tile work, hardwood flooring, framing and drywall! No job is too big or too small!

Offers by All Pro Builders on Angi
Pisgah Roofing & Restoration

We're here to help! The roofing company to suit our clients needs, dreams & budgets while providing world class customer service as an educator, adviser & helper to our clients. In doing so we stand behind our work with a full company backed 5 year warranty on our workmanship, that is in addition to the manufactures warranty. Owner, Jack Bassett, has over 10 years experience in the roofing industry with strong expertise in metal, shingle and flat roofing applications & systems. Let Us Be Your Local Go To For Your Roofing Needs. Residential & Light Commercial Roofing - Schools, Strip-malls & Multi-family (apartments, duplexes & condos). New, Replacements and Repairs.

07/17/2014

Angela S.

JOb went smooth.

Description of Work
This company is great. They did a complete makeover on a house that I bought. I bought a house that was 2 separate apartments and they put a stairway in where I asked them too and made it into one house. Other estimates that I got told me they couldn't put the stairway where I wanted it. They did new windows, new siding, remodeled 2 bathrooms, put a laundry room in for me upstairs, drywall, floors, and installed a stove with a microwave over it. I used them once before for a major project at my townhouses where they did several roofs over period of about a week and did a wonderful job!!!

Category home builders

10/15/2012

Samuel H.

Shingles arrived 5 days before the work crew can to the job. Roofers were very professional, protected around the house. Some of the sub-roofing was replaced and all the flashing. Shingles were laid in accordance with the manufacturer installation instructions to protect the warranty. The crew ran a magnet three or four times in the lawn and on the driveway . Cleaned up the site after the roof was complete. Excellent Job

Description of Work
Placed a roof on an existing house.

Category home builders

Tracy Brummett Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2012

PO Box 168

Blountville, TN 37617

Construction, home building, remodeling, roofing, siding & additions.