Elite Roofing Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2014

8360 Memphis Arlington Rd

Bartlett, TN 38133

Elite Roofing Solutions is your Mid-South leader in residential and commercial roofing and insurance restoration. We specialize in handling Insurance claims to ensure you get a fair settlement from your insurance company as well as perform all the repairs so that you don't have to spend your time rounding up numerous bids. Use your time on you and let us take care of the rest. With warranties that exceed the industry norm, you can rest easy knowing Elite Roofing Solutions is the right choice....

roofing (143)interior painting (13)cabinet refacing (7)countertop installation (6)drywall (5)skylight installation (2)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)plumbers (1)

10/27/2021

I was very satisfied with my roof replacement and would highly recommend Elite Roofing. Jeremy Evans who was the General Contractor on this project was very professional, detailed and very thorough. He met with my insurance adjuster and walked me through the process of how everything is expected to go. This was my first time having a project this big done to my home so I was a little nervous but t...

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

10/17/2021

I highly recommend Elite Roofing Solutions who recently replaced my roof. They did an excellent job tearing off and replacing the old two layers of roofing. Luke Stover was the project manager and he was AWESOME through the whole process. He is a straight-shooter and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions, listened to my concerns and offered reasonable options to address them. Installation...

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

05/27/2021

Caleb Delee was the easiest and great person to hire. He was extremely professional and got both jobs done in a short amount of time. If I or anyone I know needs help with their homes I will absolutely give them Caleb Delee’s number. With saying that Caleb is a BOSS!! Thanks again

Description of Work
Roofing drywall and a little painting

Category countertops,drywall,roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/26/2021

Elite Roofing Solutions did an incredible job. Jon was a wonderful advocate during a lengthy insurance claim. He worked for us the entire time to get the correct restitution and then his team did stellar work getting our new roof on. It’s a beautiful roof. 5 stars all the way

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Review for Elite Roofing Solutions  - 8360 Memphis Arlington Rd, Bartlett, TN - 39347077

05/21/2021

Awesome, very professional and timely and did a great job.

Description of Work
Repair dead valley that was causing a leak due to ice/snow build-up in winter.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

05/05/2021

How did it go??? Hmmm....well it was the best price, fastest work, and the most amazing final product I’ve ever seen. They showed up on time and got straight to work. Everyone was kind as my family was getting in the way trying to leave for work. They even cleared a path for me to walk with my children so we were safe. When I arrived home, not only was the roof finished, but you couldn’t tell anyo...

Description of Work
New roof for our home

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/22/2021

I first called to have my roof inspected and was told that I didn’t NEED a new roof. I knew then that I was dealing with a trustworthy individual with integrity. Most companies would try to SELL me one anyway. Ben was so honest and helpful, so when I was ready for a new roof, I knew I was hiring Elite Roofing Solutions. He was also SO patient with me mulling over choices and gave me excellent advi...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Review for Elite Roofing Solutions  - 8360 Memphis Arlington Rd, Bartlett, TN - 39303827

03/28/2021

Elite Roofing Solutions came to the rescue when a tree limb crashed through my roof and soaked my ceiling. Caleb DeLee was amazing and helped with my emergency repairs. I will be using this company again for all future repairs.

Description of Work
Emergency tarp from tree limb in roof.

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

03/23/2021

As a realtor, I’m always in need of a quality roofer that shows up when needed and does a great job. Jon and his guys are always just a phone call away! When we noticed a leak in our own roof, the repairman was at our house within an hour and took care of the problem. I recommend Elite to anyone looking for a reliable, trustworthy and friendly roofer!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

02/04/2021

Had Elite come out to fix a leak in our roof. Quick response, friendly and no more leaky roof! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Insurance Claims, Residential Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Gutters, Window Replacement.

Visa, Check