Elite Roofing Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2014

8360 Memphis Arlington Rd

Bartlett, TN 38133

Elite Roofing Solutions is your Mid-South leader in residential and commercial roofing and insurance restoration. We specialize in handling Insurance claims to ensure you get a fair settlement from your insurance company as well as perform all the repairs so that you don't have to spend your time

04/19/2022

Randall P.

They are simply the best! I am posting a before and after photo of the roof replacement that Jeremy Evans with Elite Roofing Solutions did for me and my wife. Mia and I bought this house as our first house in October of 2020, and we are new to all the things that come with houses; especially roofing. We had little to no knowledge about roofing, insurance, financing, etc… Thanks to Jeremy Evans, we didn’t have to be that knowledgeable. From start to finish, Mr. Evans took care of everything! The cost was affordable, and the work was magnificent! Oh, and the best part… THE ENTIRE ROOF WAS REPLACED IN A SINGLE DAY! He turned this leaky, wet HOUSE into a dry, sealed HOME! If you are needing a roof repair or a roof replacement; call Elite Roofing Solutions and ask for Jeremy Evans! Again, Elite Roofing Solutions and Jeremy Evans are simply the best!

Description of Work
Entire Roof Replacement and Installation of Attic Vents

02/15/2022

Derrick R.

Jake and his team did a phenomenal job. He was responsive and communicated clearly. When I questioned him about some other work I wanted done he suggested I contact someone else just because he’s have to subcontract out someone else, and that wound end up costing me more. He was doing all he could do to save me money and get the best prices.

Description of Work
Skylight replacement

Category countertops, roofing, skylights

01/11/2022

Tami W.

They were prompt on sight to begin. The installers were very quick to bring unloading and respectful of grass areas windows doors by covering them up from falling old roof shingles. Very quick in removing old roof and finding other issues and fixing them. Installation of new roof was seem less. They insured every aspect of the new pipe installation was done. The sight manager Jake was so amazing with dealing with insurance adjusters and made this daunting task into a very easy process. Will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a new roof.

Description of Work
New roof and roof repair

10/27/2021

Mike L.

I was very satisfied with my roof replacement and would highly recommend Elite Roofing. Jeremy Evans who was the General Contractor on this project was very professional, detailed and very thorough. He met with my insurance adjuster and walked me through the process of how everything is expected to go. This was my first time having a project this big done to my home so I was a little nervous but their work exceeded my expectations and everything went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

10/17/2021

Charlene E.

I highly recommend Elite Roofing Solutions who recently replaced my roof. They did an excellent job tearing off and replacing the old two layers of roofing. Luke Stover was the project manager and he was AWESOME through the whole process. He is a straight-shooter and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions, listened to my concerns and offered reasonable options to address them. Installation day, the roofing crew showed up around 6:45AM (a little before sunrise) and went right to work. No slackers. They worked all day except for a quick lunch break and completed the job in 1 day. Wow! A project like this has a lot of moving parts. It takes good planning and good execution for it to succeed and Luke and the roofing crew made it happen.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

05/27/2021

Colin L.

Caleb Delee was the easiest and great person to hire. He was extremely professional and got both jobs done in a short amount of time. If I or anyone I know needs help with their homes I will absolutely give them Caleb Delee’s number. With saying that Caleb is a BOSS!! Thanks again

Description of Work
Roofing drywall and a little painting

Category countertops, drywall, roofing, interior painters

05/26/2021

Lorrie W.

Elite Roofing Solutions did an incredible job. Jon was a wonderful advocate during a lengthy insurance claim. He worked for us the entire time to get the correct restitution and then his team did stellar work getting our new roof on. It’s a beautiful roof. 5 stars all the way

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

05/21/2021

Nathan T.

Awesome, very professional and timely and did a great job.

Description of Work
Repair dead valley that was causing a leak due to ice/snow build-up in winter.

05/05/2021

Jessica K.

How did it go??? Hmmm....well it was the best price, fastest work, and the most amazing final product I’ve ever seen. They showed up on time and got straight to work. Everyone was kind as my family was getting in the way trying to leave for work. They even cleared a path for me to walk with my children so we were safe. When I arrived home, not only was the roof finished, but you couldn’t tell anyone had been there except the fact that I had a sparkling new roof. AAA+++ Would highly recommend the professionalism of this company and Crew. #HireThem Before and after pictures Included!!!

Description of Work
New roof for our home

04/22/2021

Dianne M.

I first called to have my roof inspected and was told that I didn’t NEED a new roof. I knew then that I was dealing with a trustworthy individual with integrity. Most companies would try to SELL me one anyway. Ben was so honest and helpful, so when I was ready for a new roof, I knew I was hiring Elite Roofing Solutions. He was also SO patient with me mulling over choices and gave me excellent advise and samples to try. The new roof is perfect, and I received extra over the top protection and cleanup of my property after the installation. I could not be more pleased with the whole process. I wholeheartedly recommend Elite Roofing Solutions! I am a Realtor, real estate investor, and decorator/ stager and I will refer all my clients to this company!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

03/28/2021

Jordan C.

Elite Roofing Solutions came to the rescue when a tree limb crashed through my roof and soaked my ceiling. Caleb DeLee was amazing and helped with my emergency repairs. I will be using this company again for all future repairs.

Description of Work
Emergency tarp from tree limb in roof.

03/23/2021

Julie U.

As a realtor, I’m always in need of a quality roofer that shows up when needed and does a great job. Jon and his guys are always just a phone call away! When we noticed a leak in our own roof, the repairman was at our house within an hour and took care of the problem. I recommend Elite to anyone looking for a reliable, trustworthy and friendly roofer!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

02/04/2021

Kim S.

Had Elite come out to fix a leak in our roof. Quick response, friendly and no more leaky roof! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

10/08/2020

Matthew M.

It went great! John and his team of professionals were just amazing to work with. His team are true craftsmen. They came when they said they would finished on time. NO HIDDEN COSTS! Absolutely transparent and great communication. Would highly recommend. Let Elite Roofing Solutions bring their years of experience to your project.

Description of Work
Needed new Roof

08/20/2020

Donna F.

Everything went exactly as planned and price quote was to the penny. Kyle Bejma was a delight to work with. Very kind and professional.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

07/28/2020

M H.

I was extremely pleased with Elite Roofing Solutions! The team that replaced my roof was professional and courteous. They did a great job with cleanup after the roof was replaced. Also, Lynch Services did an amazing job at repairing my ceilings and painting on the inside of my house.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Category roofing, skylights, interior painters, cabinet refacing

07/07/2020

Steven C.

I worked with Caleb Delee at Elite Roofing Solutions to have my roof replaced following hail damage. Caleb helped me with submitting the claim through my insurance and met with the adjuster to support the claim. I’m not commenting on the quality yet because it’s only just been completed and I want to see how the roof performs for awhile. I will say that I personally observed much of the actual work and I was impressed with the efficiency and attention to detail I saw from the crew. I also appreciated that Caleb was able to line up two subcontractors to complete Unrelated gutter replacement and wood repairs and both showed up and did their work on day two. The entire job took only 2 days. I would definitely consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to hail damage

07/05/2020

Andrea T.

Jon and his crew did a fine job, of both the required work and clean-up.

Description of Work
old shingle tear off - 2 layers - roof repair and new shingles installed

07/03/2020

Jay R.

The sent a crew the next day and replaced it before the rains came that day.

Description of Work
Replace a roof fan

06/01/2020

Amy S.

Once I contacted Elite Roofing solutions, Caleb Delee came out to provide an estimate. He was very professional and listened to all of my concerns. He also provided us with a very fair, reasonable and detailed estimate. The work was done exactly as described and once the work was finished, Caleb came back by to look at the completed job. I would certainly use them again and would highly recommend Elite Roofing Solutions.

Description of Work
Repair/replace multiple pipe boots & vents and replace metal flashing around a bay window.

05/29/2020

Brandon L.

They sale a great product and were very professional and clean up well behind themselves. Would recommend them to anyone. Very friendly and a pleasure to work with. Couldn’t be happier with our new windows.

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows, cabinet refacing

05/18/2020

Brent V.

Excellently! Elite was referred to me via a friend who had used them, and the high praise that led me to call Elite hit the nail on the head. The kind demeanor and professionalism of the owner flowed down to every single member of his team that was on-site removing the old roof and installing the new one. Elite gave clear options for us to choose from and offered an alternative for a very low slope portion of our roof that two other companies had only given us useless shoulder shrugs. I wish dealing with all businesses was as good as working with Elite. The next time I need another type of home repair, I will call Elite for any recommendations they have. I trust the owner's judgment that much.

Description of Work
remove old roof and install new roof

05/07/2020

Holly C.

Elite Roofing Solutions (Jon and his crew) were wonderful. Jon knows his business and offers a very competitive bid. He is smart and easy to work with. He is conscientious, professional, efficient and technically proficient. In addition to installing a great roof, Jon takes great care not to destroy the flower beds, gutters, paint, etc in the process. Also, his crew was great. They did an amazing clean up job as well. I would most highly recommend Elite Roofing Solutions!!

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement.

04/26/2020

Jeffery P.

Caleb and his team recently replaced our roof, and were great from start to finish. They were very knowledgeable and helpful on roofing options and the insurance claim process. They were not pushy as we made decisions to meet our specific needs and helped us minimize our costs for the project. They did a quality job in a day, took good care of our yard and shrubs, and did a thorough cleaned up job afterwards. They also did several "extras" they did not have to do, such as spray painting the roof vents. I was very pleased with the job and would definitely recommend them to others

Description of Work
Roof was replaced.

04/26/2020

Wade C.

Very professionally and in a timely manner!

Description of Work
We needed a new roof.