American Door

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2008

Family owned business. We provide not only beautiful security doors that add value to your home but piece of mind. We understand what is important to you and strive to provide protection for you and your family while adding accent to your home. Or a simple standard door for fast delivery....

Df construction llc

Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!

Express Fence Services

We offer professional fencing services at REALISTICALLY MODEST PRICES. We build or repair residential & commercial fencing. FREE estimates! Construction of various types of fences for pat 15 years. At our company, we believe in making work easier for you. Call us at (901) 289-8471 for a free estimate today and we'll come to you!

Riverport Outdoor

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

06/10/2014

Steven E.

Very pleased. Will use again.

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 doors and replaced thresholds and replaced front door lock and handle.

Category woodworking,doors

05/06/2014

Alayne S.

Found a very beautiful new design storm/security door in the showroom. Even better than my original choice of doors. They came out to measure quickly and set a tentative date for installation. Installers were very professional and friendly and did a great job in every respect. I totally love my new door and I'm so happy with the result. My house looks awesome - and very secure

Description of Work
Installed a new storm/security door

09/23/2013

Mark H.

Very professional, but I decided not to purchase!

Description of Work
Showed me their metal security doors!

09/01/2013

margaret G.

Doors are great, the installation went smoothly and efficiently, the price was reasonable (sales person informed me on the front end of a sale price on two of the doors). I'm very happy with the doors and with the work.

Description of Work
Installed four new security doors, two of which were custom-made.

02/06/2013

Tracy M.

Came out to my home, measured and ordered door, door came in 1 week later, installed the next day. Great door and installation. Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Great security door , awesome installation!

10/26/2012

Lisa C.

They were good. The price was good and my door does do well. I still do not have my door key to the locks in my house. The door they put on came with a factory key and lock and they were going to key it to my door and lock so I wouldn't have a separate key. I have called numerous times, but I have yet to do that. It isn't a big deal, but it is my biggest complaint. The quality and their timeliness were great when they brought and installed the door. They have made a couple appoints to do the work, but didn't come. They have been very nice. I would use them again to install another security door.

Description of Work
I had a storm door put on by American Door.

07/05/2012

Debra B.

They were fine. I was satisfied with the outcome of their service. Their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used American Door for door repairs, replacement of locks, and cracked piece of glass.

09/08/2011

Valerie B.

They were delivered when promised and the installers were very professional and did a great job. Took about 3 hours. The doors are very sturdy and look great. I'm glad I upgraded to the better handles, they feel very substantial. Thanks American Door!

Description of Work
American Door installed 5 replacement storm doors.

05/05/2011

Ken H.

The estimator came on Feb 1. The door was ordered. Installation was done on Feb 22.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior door and frame.

04/28/2011

Gina C.

They came in and the work was complete. I was very happy with them. The quote was little high for the work on the fence. The work was good. They replaced and repaired some of the planks on the fence and application of weatherproofing. The repair was done well. My only concern was the weatherproofing was done on only one side of the fence. The work done was good, it really was. Everyone was very nice. The American security door was installed well and efficiently. Everything seems to be holding up just fine. Based on the quality of doors that I got and I know it is my choice and what I chose, I would grade them an and ldquo;Aand rdquo; for price. If I needed service, like that, I would use them in the future and I would recommend them. I definitely have compliments for American Door this year.

Description of Work
I used the services of American Door to replace and repair some of the planks and application of weatherproofing on the fence. They also installed an American security door. The last time I used their services was about a week or couple of weeks ago. I paid $700 and not more than that for the work on the fence and it was $300 for the security door.

Category fencing,doors

Interior and exterior doors installation, sales & service.

overhead (garage) doors