TruClean, Inc. -Air Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Specialist

Founded 2017 • With Angi since February 2017

At TruClean, Inc.- Air Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Specialist We Offer The Best Air Duct Cleaning and Mold Removal Services in the Mid-South. We Have PMII Certified Mold Inspectors on Sight Ready to Inspect Your Home and Keep you Safe. We Use the Most Up To Date, State of the Art Equipment Made for Our Profession. Our High Powered Equipment is Designed to Get Your Air Ducts Cleaned Right the First Time Guaranteed. We are a Small, Family Owned and Operated Business that is Steadily Growing. We Provide Top Quality, Affordable, and Reliable Service to all of the Mid-South. TruClean is Fully Licensed and Insured. We Specialize in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Mold Removal, Remediation, and Testing. We Look Forward to Serving Your Family and Helping you Breathe Healthier, Cleaner Air!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+47 more images

air duct cleaning (22)dryer vent cleaning (18)mold removal (15)HVAC Companies (4)gutter cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)carpet cleaning (1)

01/11/2019

Connie S.

Great!!! They did a FANTASTIC JOB. My hubby and I are very pleased with the work. They even vacuumed all my walls and ceiling.... I’m telling u... they did a GREAT JOB!!!

Description of Work
They did my air ducts and the owner was soooo PROFESSIONAL AND CURTIOUS I will call them again. My air flow is much cleaner and I really appreciate him and his team. I will refer them to friends and family for sure!!!

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

09/19/2018

Lydene A.

Cameron did a thorough job of cleaning my dryer vent. He explained everything he had to do and performed his work efficiently and effectively. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

09/13/2018

Denise D.

We would not hire this company again. We called for the advertised special-- $35 for vent cleaning (1 main, 2 returns & all vents are included). Our vents/returns in the back of the house get much dustier than the front, so that was our focus. The tech arrived and advised he saw mold in the evap coil box, suggesting we treat it first. As a precaution, we agreed to the "fogging" (@ $120). I honestly cannot say how effective or necessary this was. He then had to push the actual vent cleaning out another 9 days. That day we were notified by text at 12pm that our appt was 1-3pm. I called several times and they arrived after 5pm. The 2 returns were vacuumed out, using a Ridgid shop vac. They are free of dust as far as we can see now, which is only a few feet in. The 13 vents were "cleaned" using only a long handled duster. It was simply swiped over the faces, within a matter of maybe 4 minutes. A bit of debris fell onto the floor (that we had to clean up), but it most just pushed any dust/dirt to the edges of the grates. I asked if the covers would be removed to clean in/behind them or if a vacuum would be used to clean them, and the tech advised "it wasn't necessary". After the appt, we called the office to advise the vents were absolutely not cleaned, and I emailed them pictures. I was told the manager was on the other line and never heard from them. The tech did call, and he advised they could clean the vents better if we paid more. They want you to agree to a "full system" cleaning, which costs more. Their claim is that the vents get dirty again if you don't clean every line, and I understand that...over time. Our vents had no chance to get dirty AGAIN because they were never cleaned to begin with. We called & emailed, asking for a refund or someone to properly clean them, but that did not happen. If you can use a shop vac, screwdriver and duster, you can do a more thorough job cleaning your own vents. Had I known then what I know now, we have cleaned them ourselves and not wasted time waiting on an appointment.

Description of Work
vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

Review for TruClean, Inc. -Air Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Specialist - 6225 Quintard St, Arlington, TN - 37397606

08/27/2018

Jerry B.

This is my second review of this company. The first review I gave them an F because they did not keep the appointment as scheduled. Due to circumstances beyond their control they had an employee that called off due to a family emergency. Which caused Them not to make the appointment.Which is understandable. If this was explained on the front end other arrangements could’ve been made. The company promptly called and apologized. We set up a new appointment and was thoroughly satisfied with their performance and professionalism. I am truly touched by their integrity as a company. And I plan on recommending them to people in the neighborhood. Also plan on using them regularly

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Cost $34.95

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

08/25/2018

Jerry B.

Called made appointment said be out between 2 and 4 pm . Called just before 4 said they would be 1 to two hours late . We said ok . Then called back said it would be two more hours later. Decided not to use them cannot keep appointments as scheduled. Business too small to handle customers in my opinion

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we are so sorry you had a bad experience with our company. Yesterday we had one of our technicians call in and therefore we became overbooked trying to complete the jobs we had scheduled for both routes. If you would give us another chance, we will come out tomorrow morning free of charge and clean your dryer vent. Please call our office at 901-239-1800.

12/26/2017

Akia B.

Mike was very professional, explained everything well and was extremely nice and concerned. Mike, Garrett, and Ryan were efficient and thorough in completing the job. I would very much recommend them to anyone and will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing; Mold Removal

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

10/24/2017

Jerry G.

Services I requested was to have ducts, vents, and dryer vent cleaned. Vendor came out to do an inspection and relayed to me that the ducts were full of mold as well as the coils on the system itself. I asked him to show me pictures, he did, but I have no way to verify this was my home. By the end of the conversation he said ducts would need to be cleaned however it would need to be treated for mold first. Then the final pitch was to add 2 purifiers to the existing units to clean even more. Keep in mind my home is about 11 years old. The reason l was looking for a company was the dust that accumulated on our furniture and hardwood floors. Service was performed at the end of October , early November and 2 months later the dust is still piling up, absolutely no difference before they performed their service. Total cost of services was $1,354.95, I could have set a fire to this money and been just as well off. My wife is still having to dust and clean furniture and floors every other day. Very disappointed in this company and their workmanship. If you are a business that stands behind your work, I would expect a representative to contact me and solve this $1,354.95 mistake.

Description of Work
It is my understanding they are still performing the job. I also paid to have my vents throughout the house cleaned as well as the dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry you have had this experience with our company. I have spoken with Jesse and we have offered to come out and take a look and discuss the issues that you are having. We have set up two appointments that you have cancelled since your issue. We would love to help. If you would like you can book online with us or give our office a call to set up a time.

09/18/2017

Ellen H.

Exceptional- Very professional Service! Would definitely recommend them to anyone out there!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned out dryer vent and replaced vent tube

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

08/16/2017

Elaine E.

I needed my dryer vent cleaned out. They were on time and did an excellent job. I will use them again when my vent gets clogged.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

07/21/2017

sam W.

The vents were gnarly. The amount of nastiness is nearly unheard of. And they brought them all back to sparkly clean, deodorized and sanitized!

Description of Work
They sanitized and cleaned our vents in our new home.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

07/21/2017

Merry Beth C.

The job took very little time and was completed properly and professionally. Jesse (the owner of TruClean) and his partner were very helpful, polite and professional. I will definitely hire them for future jobs that I require as they do so much more than just vent cleaning.

Description of Work
I required dryer vent cleaning. My vent is about 15 ft. long and vents up and out through the roof.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

06/27/2017

Pamela V.

Great I was allergic and I'm 100% better now. Sorry this is a late posting. This company is fantastic.

Description of Work
Mold in air ducts and cleaned the rust on my air conditioner coils.

Work Completed On 05/20/2017

06/23/2017

Bryce B.

Jesse came out and did a thorough inspection and then gave me his recommendations based off his findings. He treated our system for mold, found and fixed an air leak in the unit that was left open by a previous contractor, removed insulation from the unit, and was professional throughout the whole process. He came back a month later to check on the work, did another cleaning for mold and finished he job well. Recommended!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

06/22/2017

Jay W.

The 2 young men that did the work where extremely nice and pleasant. Worked hard to complete the work

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Cost $99.99

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

06/20/2017

marie J.

I want recommend TruClean. They did several things for me cleaned my ac vents, checked for mold, and cleaned my dyer vents. They were friendly,effective and reasonable. But not only that they made recommendations that make my future better. For example my dyer was 16 ft in the attic. It worried me because of fire it was suggested that I vent to the garage, which I can clean myself. ( not having to pay someone to clean) it was also found I had mold in my ac. How scary! Needless to say I was very very pleased to make my house safe.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning,mold,dryer vent cleaned and rerouted dryer duct

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

06/12/2017

Susan R.

Tru Clean cleaned my home's gutters. The 2 men arrived on time and were polite; however, they used pressure washing equipment and removed about a ten inch wide strip of algae above the gutters. The difference in color from the rest of the roof is so noticeable I now have to have the entire roof washed at great expense. They also left one downspout completely clogged and debris in many places on plants and around the house. On 5-23-17 I emailed and spoke with Mgr. Jesse, who said they could come and put dirt on the roof. I have not heard again from them.

Description of Work
I needed my home's gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

Review for TruClean, Inc. -Air Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Specialist - 6225 Quintard St, Arlington, TN - 35224619

06/05/2017

KIMBERLY W.

Jesse was great. He was so helpful and cleaned up when he was done. He has a great personality and after several estimates and companies, we chose TruClean and I couldn't be happier. He was late but called to let me know he was still on his other job and would be here as soon as he was done. Our house is so much cooler now and I don't feel like I'm breathing in dirt. Thank you!! Sorry about the late review but better late than never!

Description of Work
We had our air ducts cleaned and motor cleaned.

Work Completed On 04/29/2017

06/03/2017

Kara A.

They did a great job cleaning my dryer vent. Very professional and polite. I will use Tru Clean from now on and have already referred them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/20/2017

Carol L.

We couldn't have asked for a better job. We will definitely use TruClean again!

Description of Work
Our ductwork needed to be cleaned and Jesse did a fabulous job and went over and above to make sure it was does properly. He found mold and took care of that also.

Work Completed On 05/20/2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We truly appreciate your business. To show our appreciation we would love to offer you 20 percent off any future services with us! Thank you from the TruClean team!

05/19/2017

Tamela M.

Great. He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Duct worked clean, mold removed

Work Completed On 04/22/2017

04/27/2017

Arnetta C.

I move in my home 2yrs ago and got to thinking about getting my home Duct clean. First things I did was text the homeowner I bought my home to see have he ever got the home Duct Clean. He told me know and he have being living here fr 14 yrs. And could you aminize how much dust were in my vent. I thanks Jesse for coming through and cleaning tis mess I had in my home. He did an excellent job and I will be calling Him back soon to do other work for me.

Description of Work
I had my home Duct Clean.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

04/24/2017

Kent B.

they did a good job, very professional, cleaned up after themselves. We had to reschedule the original clean date due to rain but they were here on the next scheduled date.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

03/17/2017

Bree V.

It was an excellent experience. I loved working with this company and I would definitely do it again. They were very well manered & very accommodating.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaned Mold treatment in A/C unit and system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal