Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2010

2670 Roland Rd

Arlington, TN 38002

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319...

lawn & landscaping (10)irrigation system (9)landscape lighting (3)

01/21/2021

Smart Waters is excellent! This company is not like most of these other irrigation companies, that do not want to give you a estimate or install unless they are doing your total landscaping needs. They are the total package, There is no other that can come close to them. And with very reasonable price

Description of Work
Irrigation and lighting

Category irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

Morning [Member Name Removed]!!! I'll tell you what, nothing better to walking in to the office in the morning to a great review. Stay warm this winter and we will see you in the spring!! Daniel

04/27/2020

Fine Price a little steep but we are using them

Description of Work
Irrigation started Heads replaced.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

06/14/2019

Very pleased with the work Smart Water did for us. Daniel came out and did a repair estimate for us that was reasonably priced and well put-together. I was scheduled and taken care of in a timely manner and everything is working perfectly now! I will be using them as my regular irrigation company from now on.

Description of Work
Irrigation

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

06/14/2019

Smart Water did a very professional job. We could not be happier. They also have done follow-up work which was strictly professional. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation system

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

06/07/2019

I setup an appointment with Joe. Service call was setup. When service time came. They... “NO SHOWED”... I then called to inquire about this. No one was aware of the service call. I was told Joe was in London.

Description of Work
Sprinkler service repair

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I am EXTREMELY sorry for the lack of communication on our end. It was not our intention to blow you off and I assure you it was not on purpose. We had some issues that week with our calendar and the boss being out of town. I take full responsibility for us not showing up and I apologize. I do remember taking your call about your "dead system" and it was my fault...

07/11/2018

I contacted the company because of the reviews I read as well as the fact they advertise specialties in all the areas in needed addressed. The ad indicates free estimates. Upon contact, the receptionist was pleasant however, after hearing my request (and location, Bartlett) she put me on a hold and then came back a few minutes later with a random reference for a different company to call that appe...

Description of Work
I needed an estimate on installing a French drain, updating exterior lighting, and overall checkout of my inground irrigation.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed]: I checked this out with my office. I was in fact there at the time of your call. My recollection is you asked about "Drainage". Right now we are in the middle of our irrigation busy season, so we referred you to a very qualified contractor we refer to. If there had been mention of irrigation and/or lighting, I would ...

10/04/2017

Big Jose did an excellent job. He was very professional and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Replacement of controller and 1 vavle

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

11/22/2016

Very well. They had great solutions that didn't break the bank.

Description of Work
Fixing an old irrigation system.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/17/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad to hear that you're pleased with our work!

07/02/2015

I would highly recommend this company for installations, repairs , start up and winterizing. Have not had a chance to use for lighting, but you never know

Description of Work
Daniel came out and completed the spring start -up for the system. During the visit he noticed a cracked pipe in the valve . great initiative. he had to dig out , to re position a new pipe . he made it look easy. very professional.

Work Completed On 06/29/2015

12/30/2014

Nice people to work with. Knowledgeable and on time service. On service date, they arrived on schedule. The foreman had met with me prior and reviewed all details. They arrived as I was leaving to go to work for the day. When I came home, the job was finished, and I was amazed at how little damage was done to our yard. Several of the downspouts had to have the new drain pipe run below sidewalks an...

Description of Work
Connected and Buried 5 gutter downspouts on our home.

Work Completed On 11/08/2013

Irrigation. Sprinklers. Repair. Installation. Backflow Testing. Winterization. Landscape Lighting. Outdoor Lighting. Landscape Design. Drainage. French Drains. Mosquito Control. Mosquito Magician

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal