Architectural Timber Works

Arlington, TN 38002

Architectural Timber Works...

05/18/2016

Maureen F.

Made an appointment and visited the shop. We were shown several types of wood and finishes, and selected one we liked. Mr. Burris then selected a similar timber and finished it to the color and specifications we brought him. He installed the mantel on our wall. It was exactly what we wanted, and all was done in a professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
Selected, finished and installed a rustic floating mantel for the fireplace

Category fireplaces, woodworking

05/29/2014

Laura D.

It went very well. They did their job and they were friendly. They took about an hour to complete the job.

Description of Work
I used Hawk's Eye Remodeling to repair a leak in the heating and air conditioner.

Category remodeling

01/27/2014

Louanne W.

Spoke to Hawkes-eye in November 2013. Very personable and helpful. Made arrangements for appointment after jan 2014. No response to phone message or e-mail/??? Now will go for a contractor recommended from appliance store. So much for paying Angies list. 01/272014 Kevin was to come to home at 4:30 today but is sick and will contact me later in the week he says to reschedule. Finally arrived. end of Jan. Friendly. Provided names of businesses who might be helpful with projects but apparently he as a contractor does gutting very extensive projects only. 13,500 for new cabinet fronts. I wanted the existing handmade cabinets refinished as part of kitchen repair/upgrade . Nope. I have used local and quot;handy menand quot; in past with unsuccesful outcome so ...nothing done

Description of Work
Nothing

Category remodeling, woodworking

09/25/2013

Summer R.

We could not be more pleased with Kevin. He worked in a timely manner. We purchased the supplies directly from the hardware store and paid Kevin for the labor. This saved a lot of money. Our entire renovation took about a month and was finished on-time as expected. His workmanship is very meticulous. He is also neat and clean. We will hire him again in the future and recommend him.

Description of Work
Kevin added a handicap ramp as well as a half bathroom onto our garage. He also rebuilt some doorways, hallway doors, widened a bathroom entrance to make it handicap accessible, and re-tiled our fireplace.

Category decks, drywall, remodeling, fireplaces, woodworking

01/26/2013

Jean D.

Paulette and Kevin were very professional and easy to talk to about my ideas and budget. They offered excellent suggestions to improve my ideas and plans. They were prompt when arriving for all appointments. They kept me in the loop during the entire process, letting me know how things were progressing, expected completion dates, etc. They worked very efficiently and kept things neat throughout each project. The quality of their work was even better than I expected after my discussions with them. They completed all my projects within the timeframes they had estimated. Everything came in within the budget numbers we had discussed and agreed upon. I would not hesitate to work with them again or to refer them to anyone needing home improvement or remodeling services.

Description of Work
Woodworking / Carpentry: Had company add crown moulding and other detail mouldings throughout home. Interior Painting: Had company paint moudings and walls of kitchen, dining room, living room and stairway. General Remodeling: Had company install engineered floor in living room and one bedroom. Closets: Had company install closet organizers for master bedroom. Roofing: Had company replace existing roof with dimensional shingles.

Category closet systems, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

01/14/2013

Michelle O.

The job went very well. I contacted them and explained what I wanted done. They set up an appointment for the estimate in a very timely manner. When they arrived, they were professional and extremely knowledgeable about the job. I had received another bid from a local contractor, but he did not really ask any questions and seemed like he didn't have a good grasp of what I wanted done. Kevin, (with Hawk's eye remodeling) asked me many questions about what I was doing and make numerous suggestions to improve my plan. He also pointed out several flaws in my original plan that needed to be fixed. This is all before I even told him he had the job. They drew up a contract with a schedule of payments. When work commenced, they were prompt every day. The job included completely gutting the bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom, we had him build a fully tiled walk in shower. Also built the frame for and installed a large soaker tub. He tiled the entire bathroom including beautiful detailing and painted the walls. Installed cabinets in bathroom. In the kitchen, he installed new cabinets and backsplash and built a stub wall beside the refrigerator. The painting included kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom. I have had contractors before that did a good job but also left a huge mess. They clean up as they go and have been very respectful. I am already asking him to give me a quote for two more jobs that I need completed at the house. He is one of those few contractors that go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed if you decide to give him a shot.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Painter1 of Memphis

Painter1 of Memphis has been in the residential painting and commercial painting business for over 20 years. Painter1 of Memphis is fully licensed, bonded and insured and all of our professional painters are skilled and vetted painters who are trained on our process. We do interior and exterior painting for both residential and commercial projects. Painter1 of Memphis is here to help! When it comes to professional painting services, we like to think we've pretty much done and seen it all - from water parks to barns, amusement parks to office buildings and homes to restaurants. If you're unsure of whether or not we can help out with your unique painting project in Memphis, just call and ask! It's FREE! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Painter1 of Memphis on Angi
    Eagle 3 Painting

Middleton Painting

We offer commercial and residential painting services in Memphis, TN and the surrounding areas. This includes carpentry, trim work, drywall/sheetrock repairs and much more. Please give us a call for a free estimate!

Home Improvements.