1-855 US Trash

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

9160 US-64 Ste 12 #288

Arlington, TN 38002

U.S. Trash is your leading service in residential and commercial full junk removal. Whatever it is, wherever it is, we will remove it. We clean out garages, basements, homes, attics, retail sites, offices, rental and vacant properties, storage units, hoarder homes, barns, sheds, tear-downs

09/22/2017

Timothy B.

Kyle, at US Trash Memphis, quickly responded to my call. He provided a quick and fair estimate after inspecting the property. I spoke with other service providers in the Memphis area, but US Trash was by far the best value. Kyle kept me informed of progress and sent photos as portions of the project were completed. Everything was done professionally and on time! I highly recommend Kyle and US Trash Memphis.

Description of Work
I recently purchased a house in Memphis. The prior tenants had moved out and left behind mounds of refuse and other items they no longer wanted. Additionally, the premises were not secured. As a consequence vagrants move in. When they departed, they left more garbage behind. Before I could assess the repairs that would be required, I needed the house completely cleared out.

05/24/2017

Mark W.

This company took all the worry away. They were very professional and went out of their way to help me.. I have used their services several times.. I send a text and they respond shortly.. I will use them again soon!

Description of Work
We have accumulated a lot of stuff over the years and had no idea what to do with it.. like old furniture, swing sets , trampoline, concrete benches. things that are hard to get rid of.

07/12/2016

William E.

Service not provided...attempted bait and switch......did not want to do what I paid for and wanted to reqoute the job. Had to get refund from Angie's List (Angie's list staff were very helpful)

Description of Work
Advertised trash/junk removal

05/14/2016

Karen H.

He showed up when promised . Outstanding work ethic. GREAT JOB!!! And I am a HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! And I will be using his service again.

Description of Work
Removed numerous trash items from rental property.

02/20/2016

Jerry K.

Great price. Great service. Very professional.

Description of Work
Hauled trash.

Category hauling services

We here at 1855-US-TRASH thank you for your business, and looking forward to hear from you again.

02/15/2016

DEBBYE C.

It went fantastic. They (Kyle and ?) arrived on the same day we called. They arrived on tiime and were very professional and friendly. We had several items located upstairs that we no longer wanted/needed. Kyle came to look over what we had and to give us a price. We agreed right away to the price, and he and his partner went right to work removing the items- a large couch, a loveset, computer desk, entertainment center, an old antalog (very heavy) 32 inch TV and a large (heavy) treadmill. They took care and removed and replaced all pictures on the walls coming down the stairs so they wouldnt get damaged. We could not have been more pleased with the service they provided. We highly recommend their service, and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They removed and hauled away some unwanted items

02/13/2016

Jennifer S.

This was the fourth time I've used Kyle's services. Each time has been a very good experience. Kyle responds to texts and phone calls quickly. He always comes out quickly and at a time that is convenient for me. He and his helpers work quickly and the price is always reasonable. I would definitely use Kyle again and recommend him to anyone needing items removed from their home.

Description of Work
Removed several large pieces of furniture as well as some miscellaneous boxes.

02/05/2016

Robert H.

I bought the $59 coupon to remove 2 cubic yards of junk. It ended up being a little more than 2 cubic yards, but he gave me a fair price for the additional overage without me feeling like it was too much. Kyle and his co-worker were very nice and quick to remove two old (and heavy) grills and an old couch. They were in and out in no time. Kyle was responsive over the phone and was able to arrange to come out on short notice, as I didn't check my Angie's list messages earlier in the week. Overall, it was short and sweet and they did what was expected.

Description of Work
Kyle and his co-worker were very nice and quick to remove two old (and heavy) grills and an old couch. They were in and out in no time. Kyle was responsive over the phone and was able to arrange to come out on short notice.

01/18/2016

ANDREW W.

Initially, the exchange was professional. We coordinated a day/time, but then the provider had to cancel..which is sometimes the case and it wasn't that big a deal. When we rescheduled he told me that the amount needed to be around the size of a washer and dryer or ~ 2 cubic yards...my pile of wood was definitely within those dimensions. Here's where the wheels fell off - when he came out he looked at my garbage and told me that it was a little over and that I would need to pay an additional $20 for it to be hauled off. I told him that I did not agree with his assessment...based on the washer/dryer metric. He then told me that he doesn't make any money off these pick ups due to overhead, gas, etc....when I pushed back and said this was not how the deal should go...and that I find it hard to believe that $60 for 20 minutes of moving wood, did not generate any income, the then tried to convince me that it was more about the weight than the volume!!! What???? I told him I would give him an extra $5 to just get the job done. THIS SERVICE NEEDS TO PROVIDE EXACT DIMENSIONS AND EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE PICK UP...AND SHOULD NOT NEGOTIATE FOR MORE MONEY AT THE POINT OF PICK UP!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS.

Description of Work
Hauled off various sizes of scraps of wood.

Category hauling services

My records indicate that the first appointment was canceled due to your schedule as it was impossible for me to show up after 4:30 pm. the size of your pile consisted of a huge pile of [Member Name Removed] total 60 pieces in which some longer than 6 feet and some over 25 lb each, I agreed on 5 dollars to defuse the situation, when it was time to get paid Mr [Member Name Removed] asked me if i can break a 20 dollars bill but since i did not have any cash I offered to drive to the store to get some change mr [Member Name Removed] refused because he did not trust me to come back because he said (how would i know your coming back) and he refused to go himself to get change he also refused the option of trailing me, therefore I left the property without getting paid. We here at 1-855-US-TRASH treat all of our customers with respect and dignity and we expect the same from our customers.

12/29/2015

Major P.

Tried to schedule the service with no success. Angie's coupon is now expired. Just out of $60 bucks

Category hauling services

We here at 1855-US-TRASH thank you for your business. Our record indicate that the coupon was purchased 7-29-2014 and a message was sent out to you on the same day 7-29-2014 with instructions to schedule an appointment. please call 901-215-7272 and ask for kyle, we would be glad to correct the situation and work something out.

12/15/2015

Lauri F.

They called to set appt- verified our address, asking for spcific cross streets etc- we established a day and time. We give our best guess on how much "junk" we had, establishing what size truck they should bring. They called 30 minutes before the time they were to be at our house to let us know they were running appx 15 minutes behind- however, they were able to make better time and came only 5 minutes off scheduled time. They walked the garage with my husband establishing price based on the cubic feet of our "junk". The 2 men loaded all of our materials, rejecting nothing, They had us run through to make sure they had gotten everything we wanted. They left a business card and asked us to call again if we needed further services. They were professional, cooperative and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Picked up a lot of items in our garage that we had no way off hauling off our property

11/26/2015

Laine A.

e ws ver nice and polite.He took less than 30 minutes to take everything.

Description of Work
He took all the junk out of my garage.

10/28/2015

Jerry K.

Very professional. On time. Quick to respond. Great service!

Description of Work
Haul off old carpet

10/02/2015

Janice P.

Kyle Kahled come to my house a day in advance to see what needed to be done. His quote was more than I had expected but, considering he and his crew had a difficult job in removing the hot tub, it was reasonable. They returned the next day, dismantled as much as possible, and put everything in the truck. Not only did they clean up the area where the tub was, Kyle offered to take other items I didn't want to the landfill for no extra charge. I highly recommend this company and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Removed old tired hot tub and took to landfill.

09/22/2015

Tommy & Antoinette B.

They came out and measured what they took away and it was a full disappointment. It was so small. The price they gave us for the rest of the wood was very exorbitant, almost $800. They weren't hauling a tree away. My husband was still out there working with them to see if the pieces needed to smaller. It was like a set up. They hauled the 2 cubic feet away and that was the end of the relationship.

Description of Work
The came out to the house, my husband had been cutting up some small trees. He cut up the wood into easy to carry sizes.

Category tree service

09/17/2015

Tommie C.

I would use these guys again without hesitation! They were quick, efficient, and very friendly! On top of that they were significantly cheaper than any other quote I had received! Give them a try you won't be let down!

Description of Work
A two man team came out and help me dispose of a very very large pile of brush and tree limbs.

08/21/2015

Ann S.

He did a great job! He was there on time and he removed everything that we had stacked up.

Description of Work
He picked up what we had outside

08/20/2015

VICKIE S.

They were very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Emptied and hauled off content of storage shed.

08/12/2015

Howard B.

The provider was late for the appointment but did a very good job of communicating with me about running late and doing his best to get there as soon as possible. Was very apologetic and professional. Did an excellent job and would use again.

Description of Work
Picked up a load of trash and junk.

07/28/2015

Bill and Cathy I.

I've used them before and they were great, I just didn't end up needing this deal.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal $59 for Junk Hauling and Removal.

Category hauling services

We here at 1855-US-TRASH thank you for your REPEAT business, and looking forward to hear from you again.

07/07/2015

Douglas R.

They actually were supposed to come on Friday, July3 but had to postponed due to weather. We had terrible storms in the area. They rescheduled for the next day, July 4. It was raining then as well, but not nearly as heavy. They picked up our items and went on their way.

Description of Work
Hauled away items, including a heavy TV that cost extra. No problem -- it was worth it.

06/28/2015

Deborah M.

I had to pay extra because the size of the load was more than the value of the coupon. I was given a very fair price. He was polite, friendly, and worked quickly and efficiently. Would use again.

Description of Work
Hauled off a huge pile of wood that was left behind when a person I used to replace wood and paint did not finish his job. Never use a man named Lorenzo Hernandez.

Category hauling services

We here at 1855-ustrash thank you for your business, and looking forward to hear from you again.

05/26/2015

Anna M.

It was fast and easy. The provider showed up on time, loaded our junk, and took off.

Description of Work
Great!

05/26/2015

Chandra J.

I paid the discount price on Angie's list but when the service provide arrived he wanted 3 times what I had originally paid to do the job. Also the provider showed up 3 days after our confirmed scheduled time. I paid the higher price because at this point I had no other choice. It could have caused me more money if I didn't.

Description of Work
Pick up trash from in front of my home.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

We here at 1855-Us-trash thank you for your business. Our records indicate that you purchased the coupon on April 24, 2015 and I sent you a message back on the same day with instructions on how to schedule an appointment. Furthermore, my records indicate no calls have been received from you. I called you on April 27, 2015 to initiate a scheduling date and during that conversation i gave you available dates to choose from, April 29, 2015 was confirmed and honored. My records indicate we picked up construction debris, old bathroom cabinets and roof shingles for a 1400 sq house. In addition to that, we provided beyond the expected service due to your situation and I personally agreed to meet up with you at a different location 5 hours later to receive compensation. We here at 1855-Us-trash strive to serve our customers with respect and we are looking forward to correct the situation.

04/29/2015

Matthew W.

It turned out perfectly. They came out the next day and I wasn't charged anything extra. He was prompt and got he stuff just as planned. The stuff was laid out for him to collect. I knew what I waned to get rid of and I put them out front and he came and got it. When he showed up he was courteous and there was a tarp over everything and it was loaded quickly.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from 1-855 US Trash for hauling and junk removal.