1-855 US Trash

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

U.S. Trash is your leading service in residential and commercial full junk removal. Whatever it is, wherever it is, we will remove it. We clean out garages, basements, homes, attics, retail sites, offices, rental and vacant properties, storage units, hoarder homes, barns, sheds, tear-downs including yard and construction debris, furniture and appliances, electronics and automotive scrap, and just about anything else you can think of. We are a family owned business with years of experience and an impeccable customer satisfaction record. We are an eco-friendly company, recycling and/or donating, with competitive rates, free same day estimates with no obligation, and honest, yet efficient uniformed employees....

Junk-it LLC

As a company with years of experience in the business, we several offer services like hot tub removal, shed removals, light demos, and junk removal in Memphis, MS. The business has been founded to provide quality service for the customers. Professional Junk Removal Company Byhalia, MS; Hernando, MS; West Days, MS; Walls, MS; Mt Pleasant, MS Junk Removal, Junk Cleaner, Shed Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Junk Removal Companies http://junkitms.com/

Brian Whites Mobile Cleaning and Junk Removal

Contact us at 901-831-4742 in Memphis TN, for a full range of cleaning service from an experienced company.

Sanders Tree & Debris Removal

Estimates provided on Saturdays & Sundays for your convenience. We are an environmentally friendly tree service company with over 30 years of experience serving the residential and commercial tree and debris removal needs of Memphis and the surrounding area. Committed to excellence, customer service and satisfaction, Sanders Tree & Debris Removal is a licensed and fully insured company, including worker's compensation insurance. We use specialized equipment for low-impact removal to protect your manicured lawn.

09/22/2017

Kyle, at US Trash Memphis, quickly responded to my call. He provided a quick and fair estimate after inspecting the property. I spoke with other service providers in the Memphis area, but US Trash was by far the best value. Kyle kept me informed of progress and sent photos as portions of the project were completed. Everything was done professionally and on time! I highly recommend Kyle and US Tras...

Description of Work
I recently purchased a house in Memphis. The prior tenants had moved out and left behind mounds of refuse and other items they no longer wanted. Additionally, the premises were not secured. As a consequence vagrants move in. When they departed, they left more garbage behind. Before I could assess the repairs that would be required, I needed the house completely cleared out.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

05/24/2017

This company took all the worry away. They were very professional and went out of their way to help me.. I have used their services several times.. I send a text and they respond shortly.. I will use them again soon!

Description of Work
We have accumulated a lot of stuff over the years and had no idea what to do with it.. like old furniture, swing sets , trampoline, concrete benches. things that are hard to get rid of.

07/12/2016

Service not provided...attempted bait and switch......did not want to do what I paid for and wanted to reqoute the job. Had to get refund from Angie's List (Angie's list staff were very helpful)

Description of Work
Advertised trash/junk removal

05/14/2016

He showed up when promised . Outstanding work ethic. GREAT JOB!!! And I am a HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! And I will be using his service again.

Description of Work
Removed numerous trash items from rental property.

02/20/2016

Great price. Great service. Very professional.

Description of Work
Hauled trash.

Category hauling services

We here at 1855-US-TRASH thank you for your business, and looking forward to hear from you again.

02/15/2016

It went fantastic. They (Kyle and ?) arrived on the same day we called. They arrived on tiime and were very professional and friendly. We had several items located upstairs that we no longer wanted/needed. Kyle came to look over what we had and to give us a price. We agreed right away to the price, and he and his partner went right to work removing the items- a large couch, a loveset, computer desk, entertainment center, an old antalog (very heavy) 32 inch TV and a large (heavy) treadmill. They took care and removed and replaced all pictures on the walls coming down the stairs so they wouldnt get damaged. We could not have been more pleased with the service they provided. We highly recommend their service, and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They removed and hauled away some unwanted items

02/13/2016

This was the fourth time I've used Kyle's services. Each time has been a very good experience. Kyle responds to texts and phone calls quickly. He always comes out quickly and at a time that is convenient for me. He and his helpers work quickly and the price is always reasonable. I would definitely use Kyle again and recommend him to anyone needing items removed from their home.

Description of Work
Removed several large pieces of furniture as well as some miscellaneous boxes.

02/05/2016

I bought the $59 coupon to remove 2 cubic yards of junk. It ended up being a little more than 2 cubic yards, but he gave me a fair price for the additional overage without me feeling like it was too much. Kyle and his co-worker were very nice and quick to remove two old (and heavy) grills and an old couch. They were in and out in no time. Kyle was responsive over the phone and was able to arrange to come out on short notice, as I didn't check my Angie's list messages earlier in the week. Overall, it was short and sweet and they did what was expected.

Description of Work
Kyle and his co-worker were very nice and quick to remove two old (and heavy) grills and an old couch. They were in and out in no time. Kyle was responsive over the phone and was able to arrange to come out on short notice.

01/18/2016

Initially, the exchange was professional. We coordinated a day/time, but then the provider had to cancel..which is sometimes the case and it wasn't that big a deal. When we rescheduled he told me that the amount needed to be around the size of a washer and dryer or ~ 2 cubic yards...my pile of wood was definitely within those dimensions. Here's where the wheels fell off - when he came out he looked at my garbage and told me that it was a little over and that I would need to pay an additional $20 for it to be hauled off. I told him that I did not agree with his assessment...based on the washer/dryer metric. He then told me that he doesn't make any money off these pick ups due to overhead, gas, etc....when I pushed back and said this was not how the deal should go...and that I find it hard to believe that $60 for 20 minutes of moving wood, did not generate any income, the then tried to convince me that it was more about the weight than the volume!!! What???? I told him I would give him an extra $5 to just get the job done. THIS SERVICE NEEDS TO PROVIDE EXACT DIMENSIONS AND EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE PICK UP...AND SHOULD NOT NEGOTIATE FOR MORE MONEY AT THE POINT OF PICK UP!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS.

Description of Work
Hauled off various sizes of scraps of wood.

12/29/2015

Tried to schedule the service with no success. Angie's coupon is now expired. Just out of $60 bucks

Full Service Junk & Debris Removal