Bruce Eden Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2013

We specialize in Custom Homes and Excavation/Grading work. Most jobs are priced out by the job, but we will do things on a cost-plus basis as well, depending on the project. Credit Card payments are a possibility for those who need it as well. Additional Email - pittsteelers47@comcast.net....

Landscape Rayo

We work as a team

ABSOLUTE WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE

***CALL DIRECT AT 615-361-1116*** We are a small family locally owned & operated company. We provide outstanding service with uncomparable professionalism, reliability & integrity. We are licensed, bonded & insured. Transferable warranties are included. All job sites are inspected daily by Absolute's owner. We do not sub contract, all installations are performed by Absolute employees.

Los Pumas Concrete

Here at Los Pumas Concrete there is no job too big or too small for us. Whether you need concrete stairs, a concrete driveway, stamped concrete patio, concrete sidewalks, a concrete foundation, crawling space, or any commercial concrete project for example foundations, slabs, retaining walls, city sidewalks, curb and gutters, commercial parking lots and parking garages. We have the manpower and equipment to get the job done fast and efficiently!

06/04/2015

Description of Work

Category excavators,landscaping

03/29/2014

E-mailed Bruce, he came out and said he would get it taken care of. He dug and pulled up all of the debris, then brought in a truck load of new dirt and rock to fill the sink hole. Then he put seed and straw over the area as well. He was nice and polite, he was just fantastic. We are so happy to have our backyard back.

Description of Work
We had a man made sink hole that was caused by a construction company burying trash and junk, lumber, siding, and pipe. It eventually caused a huge sink hole and caused the fence to fall down. Bruce dug out the debris and filled the hole back in.

Category excavators,landscaping

I am a licensed and insured General Contractor, we can do just about anything that you want done. Most work is done by myself and my Father, but we also have a group of various trade subs that we have worked with for years, and are very comfortable with their quality work. Most of the excavation, grading, drainage, leveling, lot clearing, ponds dug or filled in type work will be completed by me, although I do have some guys who will help me out if I need it on larger projects.

I can dig all of the trenches for your utilities. I am not licensed to install, Electric, Water, Sewer, or Septic lines, but I do have licensed Subcontractors in those areas who can do the installation part of those jobs for you.