Kellems Recycling Mulch • Topsoil • Rock

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

Kellems Recycling Mulch • Topsoil • Rock products are the highest quality available of mulch, topsoil, playground material, and a wide selection of river rock. We have been in business for over 20 years and manufactures over 25,000 tons of recycled wood materials yearly. We have three locations to service Blount and Knox County. We are the choice of landscaping companies, nurseries, schools and daycare facilities. Come and get the top quality product that landscapers and schools prefer....

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

Southern Works Power Washing

Veteran owned and operated handyman service company. *Pressure Washing *Soft Washing *Roof Cleaning *Concrete Cleaning *Patio/Deck Cleaning *Deck Repair *Dock Repair * Fence Repair *Flooring and more

Southern Acres Lawncare and Landscaping

Southern Acres is a lawn care company based out of Knoxville, TN. We take care of clients in Knox County & surrounding areas.

08/31/2017

Wonderful product, timely service. Only mulch we use.

Description of Work
Mulch. Their mulch is the best. Lasts longer! We had all beds done, front and back and outside of pool area. Time to remulch! . Some Mulch made of recycled tire products for area school playgrounds. They are very forward thinking company.

08/31/2017

Have never had any problems with any of their products, or with their services. Better quality than the places I had previously used.

Description of Work
We started getting mulch from them several years ago, and now we also use them for topsoil when we do yard maintenance and I love the garden soil I got for my new raised beds. Great people to work with and a great product.

Smoothly, professionally.

Description of Work
Mulch delivery

08/29/2017

It went great! The staff was very helpful in making sure I got the right mulch for my yard. I was loaded quickly and they were mindful that I didn't get too much weight on my truck. I am love how my landscaping turned out and happy to go back again.

Description of Work
I need to fix my front flowerbed and my friends suggested I go to Kellems.

Category mulch,pavers, gravel,greenhouses