WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC.

Founded 1945 • With Angi since October 2012

614 S 32nd ST PO BOX 97

Spearfish, SD 57783

Wolff's Plumbing and Heating has been in business for almost 70 years with 36 years in the Black Hills area. We have 30+ employees. We do all aspects of Plumbing and HVAC, Service and install for Residential and Commercial....

06/19/2020

Kerry S.

I will only call these folks from here on out! When I discovered water in the basement, I contacted a plumber. He spent several hours looking for the source. He left to get materials and didn't return. After several no-shows, I contacted Wolff's Plumbing and Heating. Within a few hours, all of the work was done. Rod, who worked on the plumbing, and Wyatt, who worked on the furnace and AC, were very professional and courteous. They made sure that I understood what the problem was, what to look for in the future, and ways I could save money.

Description of Work
Water Leaks--exterior and interior areas

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/06/2016

Debbie G.

Category appliance sales

09/06/2016

Debbie G.

Their service is excellent.

Description of Work
I first used Wolff’s Plumbing for furnace service.

03/11/2016

Carmen M.

Very satisfied! 10/10 would use again.

Description of Work
Had a major leak on New Year's Day. They showed up within an hour of my emergency call, helped stop the water, and advised that to fix it was more expensive than to replace/redo it. They discussed the cause and their recommendations.

Category plumbing

05/17/2015

Gerald B.

We have a seasonal cabin about 15 miles from town. When we opened the cabin this spring, we discovered that we had no hot water. We called Wolff's Plumbing and Heating the same day we discovered the problem, and they scheduled service for us the next day. They sent a very experienced and professional plumber, Rod, to tackle the job. He quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the heating elements at a very fair price, and he did a very professional job. This is the third time we've called on Wolff's for our plumbing needs, and we will certainly call on them in the future. We have always had an excellent experience with Wolff's. Call them, you won't regret it.

Description of Work
Replaced the burnt heating elements in our hot water heater.

03/06/2015

Lora R.

The guy was here for 2 1/2 hours to unfreeze the pipes under the trailer and to fix a couple leaks that showed up. At first two guys showed up and the one guy told the other guy to leave that he could handle it and no point in us getting charged double for something small. With the leaks he did fix we ended up having to refix it ourselves within a couple days plus he took off with one of my coffee mugs. That small stuff doesn't bother me but what does bother me is saying we owe $500 saying he was here for 5 hours when it was only 2 1/2 hours and the lady at the office would not listen when we tried talking about it

Description of Work
Unfroze pipes and fixed a couple leaks.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/12/2014

Gerald B.

We were very pleased with the service we received. Although Wolff's regular plumbing appointments were all booked for several days, we needed to take advantage of their after hours service given our plumbing emergency. The communication was excellent from the time we called the dispatcher at the office to schedule the service through completion of the project by Curtis. Curtis clearly was an experienced plumber who quickly assessed the problem, made the least intrusive cut in the dry wall to get to the burst pipe, and rapidly repaired the damaged pipe. Although we had to pay the higher hourly rate ($105 per hour) versus the normal rate ($65 per hour) because it was an after-hours emergency, the price we paid was very reasonable, especially given that our cabin is 15 miles from town. We were very impressed by Curtis' professional service. He called back several times after the project was completed to ensure everything was still ok. When we need a plumber again, we will call Wolff's and ask for Curtis. Thanks!

Description of Work
We had a burst water pipe in our seasonal cabin that needed repaired quickly to prevent further damage and enable us to use our cabin again, and Wolff's Plumbing sent out an excellent technician (Curtis Watson) to do the job.

04/16/2014

Liz V.

Even though it was not an easy replacement as the original a/c was too small for the size of house price did not go above minimal cost estimate. Had 4-5 guys show up to help fish through the larger tubing required for larger a/c. They could have made it easier on them and cut through drywalled ceiling but they didn't. Only one small area had to be cut and they put a vent over it, looks like it belongs.

Description of Work
Replaced central a/c unit.

02/07/2014

judy J.

When I called they got someone out here very fast. They were very nice and fixed it all in a timely manner. Even showed me what they did and told me how to make sure it would not happen again.

Description of Work
Broken pipe and frozen drain.

Category plumbing

11/20/2013

Gary W.

This provider did not respond to any of my calls when I needed a new furnace. I left voicemail messages but calls were never returned. I had to find another provider.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We do not work on residential or commercial appliances.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC.

How is WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. overall rated?

WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. open?

WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. is open:

What payment options does WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. provide

WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offers free project estimates.

Does WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC.?

Yes, WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offers warranties.

What services does WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offer?

WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. offers the following services: We offer HVAC service and Install on Gas and Electric Furnaces, Heatpumps, Geothermal, Gas and Electric Boilers, Air Conditioners, and Chillers for Both Residential and Commercial. We offer Plumbing service and install for bathrooms, kitchens, and all piping, including gas and electric water heaters, both tankless and tank type. We offer Emergency service 7 days a week until 9PM.

Are there any services WOLFF'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC. does not offer?

We do not work on residential or commercial appliances.