Premier Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

3.8

Premier Construction is a Sioux Falls based construction company. We do it all from minor repairs/renovations to custom built homes. Give us a call today to find out what we can do for you!...

ACS Door Services

ACS Door Services of Sioux Falls is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska and South Dakota. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after-sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair program.

Offers by ACS Door Services on Angi

12/14/2010

I made appointments with them and they didn't show up or call back. I think it's very unreliable. They were nice the first time they came out, not showing up was one thing but not calling is another.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
24/7 Premier Handyman Services provided us with an estimate and then I schedule them to do some other work involving redoing a laminate floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

11/30/2010

There were a lot of delays. Clint does not respond to voice messages and does not answer his phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He subcontracted a drywall repair man who did the work for us.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,handyman service

02/08/2010

Did as advertised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trace electrical problem / replace light

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

01/04/2010

the over all experience was great. I spoke to him and he gave me an estimated quote of around 500.00 but he had to see all that had to be done. When he came to look at house and give me a quote he showed up right on time. After looking at the kitchen and looking at the old fence in back he gave me a quote lower then the phone one. first in installed the dishwasher, he was great taking off his shoe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a dishwasher installed in the kitchen and a fence resurfaced and installed

CATEGORY handyman service

We do it almost everything, but if we don't or can't we know who can.

We have not turned down a job yet so please call!