Carlson Property Maintenance

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2012

WE ARE A FULL CIRCLE COMPANY IN CONSTRUCTION FROM START TO FINISH AND INCLUDING REMODELING TO LIGHT REPAIR WITH A CUSTOMER FOCUSED APPROACH....

Innovative Basement Authority

Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Innovative Basement Authority on Angi
Siouxland Gutter Helmet

Gutter Helmet has been protecting millions of homes for over 30 years. With Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection, you not only get the best performing and strongest gutter guard system on the market, you also receive a transferable triple-lifetime manufacturer performance warranty. Siouxland Gutter Helmet has been installing Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection and seamless gutters in the Sioux City (IA), Sioux Falls (SD), Norfolk (NE), and Iowa Great Lakes since 2003.

Offers by Siouxland Gutter Helmet  on Angi
Vinclai South Dakota

Vinclai South Dakota is an all around handyman, home repairs, fence repair service based out of Sioux falls, SD. I have over 10 years of experience in the home repair industry and I treat my customers homes like I'd treat my own. My crew is dependable, honest and extremely trustworthy. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

06/03/2014

Excellent work, punctual and professional, very attentive to our requirements...also offered good suggestions when asked or when appropriate...job went very well and price came in under bid. Paul is a gentleman as well as being an expert carpenter. Very conscientious. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Basic carpentry - moving existing refrigerator cabinet, crown molding, and other related trim work.

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

05/20/2013

I stressed that I wanted the new deck constructed exactly like the old one, 4 posts, 3 railings, no trim above the level of the deck or steps for snow removal. The new structure has one extra post , and side trim that extends above the level of the steps, making snow removal difficult; the snow cannot be swept off the steps because the side trim is in the way. Every time it snowed I had to remove ...

Description of Work
Removed old front entrance deck and replaced with TREX deck. Moved 1 electrical outlet

Category remodeling,home builders

04/13/2013

We bought our house in mid-May 2012 and planned to move in July 1. We did the demo work ourselves. Our first contractor and crew was slow, disorganized, and messy. They had no sense of time. We hired Paul to put up our fence about mid-June, but when he saw the state of our house project, we ended up talking about that and hiring him to take over as general contractor. He brought in extra people to...

Description of Work
Remodeling of main floor of 700 sq ft. Insulation. Replace windows. Put in patio door in bedroom. Replace main beams. Replace steep attic stairs with drop down ladder. Prep and lay flooring. Sheetrock, texturing, painting. Replace steep basement stairway. Put 2nd bathroom in basement. Electrical and plumbing updates. Remove chimney. New furnace and on-demand water heater.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

04/30/2012

There was more dust and dirt than I expected and at times the job took longer than expected. But, One of the crew quit in the middle of the job and I have not always been realistic about what will be the temporary mess . From what friends have shared my projects went like a dream. Overall it went very well. I found some touch ups that needed done and those were fixed in a timely manner with a good...

Description of Work
My home was built in 1918. I had my oak stairwell partially stripped and refinished. The entry was oak flooring was cleaned and refinished. I had old oak flooring that was beyond refinishing in three rooms. The kitchen had two or more layers of under layment that needed to be removed. The kitchen floor needed leveling. Paul and his crew stabilized or leveled the floors as needed. Then laminate flooring was installed throughout the main level of my home. I had a dishwasher that was in a cabinet that stuck out into the kitchen. The crew removed that and a cabinet under the counter. New kitchen counter tops were installed. Now I have the dish washer under a new counter top, next to the sink. Paul build me two box type bench / window seats for the kitchen. The tops lift up for storage and they look great. My home is much more open and inviting now. My basement stairs were painted. The crew placed linoleum there. This has been done over a couple months. I kept seeing new things to add to the project. Of course I wanted it all done two days before I got a bid but Paul worked to make sure he understood what I wanted and fit the new projects into his busy schedule.

Category remodeling,home builders

ALL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION AND GENERAL MAINTENANCE NEEDS FROM FRAMING,TRIMMING, FLOORING,CONCRETE, AND LANDSCAPE WE DO IT ALL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover