Redfield Computer Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

Computer Sales
Computer Training
Electronic Gadget Repair

At Redfield Computer Services, our years of experience in computer repair have taught us that the "Quick Fix" that is all too common in the computer repair world is rarely the right solution. We don't just address the symptom, we dig deeper to make sure we take care of the problem the first time. We've been performing Computer Repair & Service on computer systems since 2001 and we have the people, processes and resources to ensure your complete computer repair satisfaction. Our team knows that beyond the computer repairs you want someone that you can understand that won't talk down to you. That's why our computer repair services have been ranked #1 time and time again and what makes us the trusted choice for computer repair by thousands of consumers just like you across the state. Our computer repair technicians have the time to dedicate to each customer, making your computer repair experience unlike any computer repair experience you've had before. When you walk through the door or call one of our technicians, you'll immediately recognize the difference. Find out why we're 'a better fix' for your computer repair problem next time you have a computer repair need....

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

05/20/2013

Called to make an appointment. Was told appointments are not necessary. I dropped my iphone off at 9 am. I got a called at 4 pm it was ready for pick up. Awesome service and super fast.

Description of Work
Broke the screen on my iphone 5. Did not have apple care insurance. Called around and everywhere wanted close to $400 to repair the phone. So when Redfield Computer Services gave me their price I was amazed. Very happy with RCS and recommend them to everyone.

Category computer repair,computer sales,electronic repair

03/07/2013

Excellent. I highly recommend RCS for all your computer and smartphone needs.

Description of Work
My laptop became infected with viruses. It would not allow me to do anything other than look at the desktop. I called Redfield Computer Services and asked if they had time today to look at it. I dropped it off at 11 am. At 2 pm they called that the computer was done and ready for pick up. Every other computer place I have tried over the years has taken days. RCS has always gottem my repair done the same day as I dropped it off. Plus the prices are lower than other places in the area.

Category computer repair

09/17/2012

Over the years I have tried several different computer repair businesses. None has impressed me like Redfield Computer Services. Those guys treated me with respect. They actually listened to what I was saying. As long as I live within 150 miles of Redfield Computer Services. They will get all my computer business. I plan of buying a new laptop from them in December.

Description of Work
Redfield Computer Services is fast & affordable. They not only fixed my problems but they sat down with me to explain how to prevent viruses in the future. As well as go over some maintenance I can do myself as a computer owner. When I first moved to town almost everyone I asked said Redfield Computer Services is the place to go. My employer recommended some guy who works out of his home in the country. I followed his recommendation and that was a huge mistake. I spend $150 and my computer still didn't work right.

Category computer repair,computer training,computer sales

08/20/2012

Redfield Computer Services has shown continued professional service. Many times I have dumped many different laptops with an array of problems (that other services couldn't even comprehend) onto Computer Dave's lap....and he can get anything done at an amazing speed with patient explanation and precision at a great discounted price. The problem with a lot of computer services is that there is at t...

Description of Work
Diagnostic on two different laptops both showing problems of "black screen of death", $25.00 Ran hardware and software diagnostics, did a full operation system restore (windows 98/ME/2000/Vista/7) Service, Included: Drive configuration, service pack update, and security updates, optimized system settings, installed brand new anti-virus program (two laptops showing different problematic issues) $80.00 Purchased a Dell laptop computer battery with new plug in attachment was ordered $79.99 included an 8 GB thumb drive for $20.00, he backed up both computers for me and taught me how to do it a safer way than i previously was he also fixed the printer driver for free (it was not communicating with my laptop and I couldn't print anything!) $0.00 I had an old Dell laptop that completely shut down for no reason and the company who made it would not uphold the supposed warranty saying it might have been "user damage" so I wanted to sell it for parts and Computer Dave gave me part of the money he made off selling it for parts online took that amount off my total bill for its working and salvagable parts. Not to mention, I have a 6 month old who is heavy to carry around in or out of his carseat, so Computer Dave comes out to my vehicle and helps me load and unload the computer, the huge printer/scanner/copier, three laptops and all their cords since I had the baby with me. That was very nice and considerate I thought. Total invoice should have been (with 6.0% sales tax) or$12.30, $217.28, but with what I got for the third laptop that I could no longer use, loyal customer discount, and coupon I only paid $100.00 for the total services listed above after all said and done!

Category computer repair

05/24/2012

Awesome

Description of Work
My computer became infected with viruses. I took my pc in around 9 am. At 1 I received a call it was done. I've tried other computer repair places in the area. I always had to wait days to get my pc back. I have never head anyone talk bad about RCS. Everyone I know uses them.

Category computer repair,computer training,computer sales

smartphone repair, ipad repair, iphone repair, ipod repair, laptop repair, lcd repair, computer repair, upgrades, lessons, networking, quickbooks.

We do not work on game consules

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal