Mitchell Roofing & Siding

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

4.4

Roofing Contractor...

09/11/2017

Description of Work
They did the roof on my house. They just put shingles on the whole roof.

08/11/2016

The job went wonderfully, guys were on time and cleaned up after themselves daily. They were there when they said they were going to be there, sales guy was very helpful with all of my questions I had. Would definitely recommend them for future work. Had one plastic cover broken on the window and they took care of it all. Replaced with new cover at no extra cost to me.

Description of Work
Tear off and install new shingles

06/23/2016

Description of Work
An excellent job.

12/08/2015

Description of Work
The shingling crew was one the best I've seen. A little problem when removing the satellite dishes because of High winds. The work was excellent in every way. The crew were professional and thorough.

01/17/2014

They were a pleasure to work with. Great customer service and the finished product was awesome!

Description of Work
They replaced my roof, gutters, downspouts and fascia.

12/28/2012

The workers did excellent work, but they were all subcontracted out from Mitchell roofing. I expected a local working staff. The entire job was subcontracted out

Description of Work
I had new asphalt roof, new siding, and new metal roof installed

09/17/2012

Because the hail damage occurred nearly a year ago, we were scrambling to find a roofing company willing to take on the project- we have a historic home that is 3 stories and has lots of peaks and angles and the job had to be done before the year was over. We could not find a local roofing company to do it. Mitchell Roofing was excellent when I contacted them about doing the job, they worked directly with the insurance company to renegotiate a rate since they would have to drive 90 miles one way to where we live. They completed the job in an extremely timely manner- took one day to rip off all the shingles and the second day to put new shingles on. They did a pretty good job cleaning up. Later I did find some minor damage to our house- mostly I am sure from falling shingles, not a huge deal though. The one concern I had, they did give us "upgraded" shingles at our own expense and I was not aware (was not told) they were upgrades and therefore we were responsible for the difference in expense. I have hot had anyone that could go up on the roof and inspect and as we have had no significant rain since the roof has been done, I dont know if there will be a leak. They completed the project so quickly, I just hope they did not miss anything. my other minor complaint is that I did not get any call after the project to check to see if I had questions or concerns until I called them.

Description of Work
Our roof was damaged in a hail storm a year ago. The roofing company removed the old shingles (turned out to be several layers) from our historic home and put on new shingles.

09/11/2017

Description of Work
They did the roof on my house. They just put shingles on the whole roof.

06/23/2016

Description of Work
An excellent job.

12/08/2015