RL Construction & Design Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2013

Design and build all phases of construction...

GK Finishing

GK Finishing specializes in Interior/Exterior painting, staining, refinishing, remodeling, custom finished trim, casing, moulding, and a wide array of handcrafted wooden products. GK Finishing is locally owned and operated. With well over 25 years in the business we have the experience you deserve.

Teamwork Exteriors

Teamwork Exteriors is a local family owned roofing company based in Rapid City, SD. We are GAF Master Elite Certified installing the highest quality roofing materials backed by an industry leading Lifetime Warranty. With over 30 years experience, we have already made all the mistakes a young company makes when they first get started. We keep our overhead expenses low so we can offer a much greater value to each and every customer.

Offers by Teamwork Exteriors  on Angi
Weather-Tite Exteriors

Weather-Tite Exteriors is a company with 20 years experience in Exterior Construction, Restoration and Repair. We have extensive experience with Residential and Commercial projects, focusing primarily on Roofing,Gutters,Windows, Siding, Decks,etc... We operate in South Dakota, Wisconsin, & Minnesota.

04/01/2016

HORRIBLE!!!! THIS GUY IS A PROFESSIONAL CROOK!!!!

Description of Work
Can't begin to describe. We may end up starting a completed house all over again. Total mess. AGAIN, I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH...RUN FROM THIS GUY. TOTAL CROOK!!!!!!!!!@!!

Category siding,home builders

06/12/2013

Did not finish in the time frame he said he would - What he bid was not at all what the plans looked like ("it was not in the bid" was a favorite saying of his) - if you want it to look like the plans it will cost you extra! Claims I made changes once he started but in fact the changes I made (and he initialed and dated) the day I signed the contract were not made on the plans (I caught a few of t...

Description of Work
told me he could build a custom home for me on my budget of $400K Turn Key but it ended up costing me $520K

Category home builders

07/18/2011

Run away from this company. My siding is falling off. My tile floor looks horrible. I'm disappointed for the price that I paid. The company is not worthy to build a chicken coop.

Description of Work
Stay away from this company. We were told that RL Construction would build us our custom home. We brought to them our plans. They told us that they could build a custom home within our specifications. Nothing could have been further from the truth. The price we paid was custom. The quality was less. Our siding falls off with a wind gust higher than 35 knots. We wanted a quality concrete siding because of the South Dakota wind that we get. The installation was so poor that it is falling off the side of my home. The eaves have had to be repaired numerous times, and are failing now due to the poor installation. The tile flooring will have to be replaced, more than a third of the tiles are hollow. We had asked for smooth walls and got a very rough texture. We wanted square corners and got rounded. All the while we are being told that this is a “Custom” home builder. Do yourself a favor and look for a better builder. Don’t do what I did, and stay away from this company!

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,flooring contractor,siding,home builders

all phases of construction