Fence Crafters

With Angi since October 2011

We have over 18 yrs. of experience with qualified and courteous crews.Our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction!...

05/19/2017

The SD wind did a number on our poorly installed privacy fence - we weren't certain it could be fixed without major replacements & costs & look good afterward. Fence Crafters did a wonderful job of fixing it solidly, recementing many supporting posts, resetting gates, & returniing the lawn to its prior state after all their work. Wonderful job well done.

Description of Work
Major repair of a wood privacy fence

08/03/2012

This is the third time that I have used them. They are fantastic. They are very reliable and very friendly. They do excellent work.

Description of Work
I have used Fence Crafters for fencing. I had them do four separate pastures for me.

10/05/2011

This was a very good experience overall. They were efficient, courteous and fast. This is the second fencing project Fence Crafters has done for me. Last year I had 3 acres fenced off on the front of my property. I will use Fence Crafters for any future fencing projects I have!

Description of Work
Keith, owner of Fence Crafters, is a very personable, efficient person. He and his crew fenced off 14 acres for me this year. They followed my specifications exactly ie: where I wanted the gates put in, how many gates, type of wire, how many strands, and type of fence posts. They clean up any debris left from the process.

Category fencing

Commercial,residential(chain lnk,custom cedar, split rail, and vinyl fencing), all types of agriculture