Dreamscape Landscaping LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2008

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1931 Old Spartanburg Hwy

Woodruff, SC 29388

***Attention new clientele we are booking quotes into mid May and projects into early June for custom landscape installs*** Dreamscape Landscaping LLC is a locally owned and operated business right here in your hometown! We offer a wide variety of services ranging from Design & Installation, Sod, Mulch, Irrigation, Tree-work and more. Please don't hesitate to give us a call and schedule an appointment! We look forward to hearing from you....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (38)irrigation system (15)tree service (10)mulch delivering (10)lawn care (10)hardscaping (5)stone & gravel (2)lawn treatment (1)excavating (1)fence company (2)

12/05/2018

Worked directly with Blake from concept to completion. Blake listened to our what we wanted and helped us shape that into what would work with our overall design goals and budget. The fall of 2018 was rough weather wise but the DreamScape crew made good on one major commitment, be done by Thanksgiving. They did it! Left our yard, house and street in tip top condition as the sun set on Wednesday af...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and Patio Install

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Photo for Dreamscape Landscaping LLC - 1931 Old Spartanburg Hwy, Woodruff, SC - 37590786

07/06/2018

Great! Polite and hard-working crew completed the job in an efficient manner. The new lawn looks great. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-sod backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

11/07/2017

It’s beautiful! It was completed in three days! Have them scheduled for the backyard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They created a new landscape design. They pulled out all the shrubbery and grass and replaced it with Zoisia, new plantings and a sprinkler system.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

06/15/2017

The Dreamscape staff were great. They checked in as they worked, making sure we were on the same "page". They made suggestions as the project progressed and made changes as needed for the best result. I was very pleased with the work performed. The staff were easy to talk to, polite, and arrived promptly each day. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dreamscape staff trimmed and mulched around trees. The existing landscaping consisted of neglected shrubs and was very "dated". A new landscape plan was made, shrubs were selected and a new garden space was developed for the backyard. The crew cleared out unwanted plants, added new soil, and tilled the garden areas, planted shrubs, and mulched. What a difference!

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

01/06/2017

They are always on time. They always do the work. He's God sent to me. I have over an acre of land.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did landscaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2014

11/12/2016

Brad and his team did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend calling them. They are very professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home needed a complete "redo" of the front landscaping and service of our irrigation.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2016

10/12/2016

Excellent! This team is very professional. Works well and fast. And very reasonably priced. Will definitely be using on a regular basis! Thank you Dreamscape Landscaping for being an honest and dependable company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading, landscaping, seeding, and driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

09/08/2016

Excellent. Blake is very patient, and customer centric. I change my mind about the plan several time that mandated he come back out to the house each time: I have had others refuse to do the same. Blake's staff is uniquely local American talent that are clean cut, speak English, and share Blake's customer centric values. I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
extensive landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

09/12/2015

Called to request sketch and quote for landscape project. No response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work completed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2015

I would like to apologize to you [member name removed] if I did not get to you for a sketch but I can not find anywhere in my motes,voicemails or emails where I spoke with a [member name removed]. I am sorry again if I have let you down but please make sure your review is for the right company. I take pride in my customer relations so this review really caught me off guard. Thanks Blake Collins.

09/07/2015

Blake came out and took measurements and notes and returned a few days later with a comprehensive plan drawn up. We did have to wait a while for his crew to get to us due to a backlog of work, but when they did start work they followed through and finished within a few days. Very professional, very courteous and hard working crew.  Beautiful result.  It totally transformed the appearance of our ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely landscaped around new home, installed irrigation, retaining wall and sod

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2015

Landscape Contractors, Landscape Designers & Consultants, Landscaping & Lawn Care & Maintenance, Sod, Tree Work