Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLC

South Carolina: General
10/31/2021

1304 Sunset Blvd Suite 1270

West Columbia, SC 29169

All plumbing and gas services, both residential and commercial

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Gas Line Installation Service

Gas Line Installation Service

plumbers
Installed new natural gas line for gas range.

We offer 10% OFF LABOR COST for a limited time! Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLC is an industry leading commercial and residential plumbing and gas service and installation mechanical contractor in South Carolina with over 35 years experience in the industry and 20 plus years of Licensed Master Plumbers. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to help you with all of your plumbing and gas needs....

4.4

plumbers (34)water heaters (13)septic tank service (7)gas leak repair (4)well & water pump repair (3)drain cleaning (2)HVAC Companies (2)propane dealer (1)drain pipe installation (1)gas fireplace repair (1)electrician (5)water softeners (3)

11/29/2021

I cannot say enough good things about Bryan. We were in an emergency situation after our Thanksgiving guests decided to flush an unbelievable amount of wipes down our toilets. Ugh. Bryan answered the phone on a Sunday, scheduled us for the very next day. We have had terrible luck with plumbers in our area, Bryan is now our go to. He is honest, reliable, very reasonably priced and just a great guy. Definitely someone you feel comfortable with in your home and just letting him do his thing. What a lifesaver! Thank you Bryan!! We will see you in a few weeks for more projects!

Description of Work
Unstopped sewer / drain line. Corrected grade on drain line.

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave our company a review. It was a pleasure to work for you and your family. I’ll be following up in a few days to make sure everything is still doing ok.

11/04/2021

Very professional/knowledgeable and courteous. Responded quickly, even though it was after hours on a weekend.

Description of Work
Emergency service call to prevent further ceiling damage on leaking water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

It was a pleasure to serve you. We’re here to help and thank you for your kind review

10/14/2021

Called Brian on Tuesday morning, he came out that afternoon and fixed the problem. Reasonable priced, very informative and professional. Would hire again and recommend.

Description of Work
Leaking outside spigot and pipe

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our work. If there is anything else we can help you with, you know how to find us. Best wishes!

09/10/2021

My family came home Friday night to discover that our septic tank was backing up into our showers. We called every septic tank draining company in the area and we either got voicemail (they were closed), or they didn't come out as far as my house. The earliest I could get someone to commit to was Tuesday (remember, it was a Friday night). I had already called two of the companies Angi recommended. Southeast Plumbing and Gas was the third. Even though septic draining is not normally one of the jobs that this company does, they agreed to come out and save the day for us (in the middle of the night!!). Bryan, the owner, not only drained our tank, but he also repaired and redesigned our septic line for better flow and installed a clean out valve. We are in a better position now than we were when we bought the house!

Description of Work
Pump and repair septic tank and line

Category plumbing,septic tank,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/09/2021

I submitted a request for a quote from 3 different places. Brian called me about 5 minutes after. It was a Saturday around 7pm. I explained the problem to him and he told me he could come as soon as he finished a call he was going to. Even though it was late he still came and figured out the issue! He was very polite and respectful. Very fair pricing. I completely recommend using him for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Possible Septic issue

Category plumbing,septic tank

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

I’m glad I was able to get you guys pointed in the right direction and that everything turned out ok

07/28/2021

He repaired everything and even went beyond what many plumbers would do to prevent future problems. I really appreciate his great attitude and professionalism. I would highly recommend Bryan Hollis to everyone.

Description of Work
Repaired Roman tub valve, unstopped sewer line, reset master bath commode and repaired commode flange

Category plumbing,septic tank,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/25/2021

07/22/2021

I would love to shout out to Mr. Bryan Hollis at Southeast Septic Systems. Mr. Hollis has been in the plumbing/septic business for 23 years. He has built his own septic pump system and is still in the process of making improvements. When I called him he had planned to come that evening but had some unforeseen circumstances to arise. So we made an apt for the following night. He came that night and inspected our septic problem and told us it needed to be pumped. So he started the process. He stayed there to 10.30pm and made sure the septic tank was properly pumped. He also told us some tricks to keeping it in good running condition. He charged us for a third of the price other companies have quoted. He had my problem taken care of in only 2 days. No other companies work that quick. Also the passion he has for his customers is amazing. He truly care for them and gives them the best service possible. I definitely will refer him to all my friends! Great job Bryan! His phone number is 803-767-1191.😃

Description of Work
Pump septic tank

Category electrician,septic tank

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Thank you very much for taking your time to write such an in depth review of our work. I appreciate your business and will be following up on its progress in a couple of weeks.

06/24/2021

On May 26, I received a proposal for the demolition of the existing fixtures and installation of replacement fixtures in my bathroom. I received and accepted the estimates via Square. On May 30, we scheduled the demolition for June 16, with the installation to follow on either June 21 or 22. We texted on June 15 to confirm the appointment for the following day; however, they were a no-show on June 16. There was no response to multiple texts and a voicemail. I had to scramble to find another plumber to complete the demolition before the tile installation could begin. I reached out again on June 17 to inquire if they were still available for the installation of the new fixtures on June 21. I have received no further communication from this company and have struggled to find another plumber who has availability this week for the installation.

Description of Work
Removal and Installation of Toilet and Pedestal Sink

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/15/2021

The service was excellent. Brien did it the professional work with excellent price.

Description of Work
Inspecting and repairing the old plumbing in or family house and cleaning the old water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I look forward to working with you again soon

05/27/2021

Bryan provided the quickest response and best service. The price was very reasonable and his work was exactly what I wanted and the clean-up was exceptional. This whole experience has been very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Ran underground natural gas line to patio for outdoor grill. Leveled water meter and backflow (and boxes)

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you for your review of the work from Southeast Plumbing & Gas. You have been an absolute gem of a customer to work for. It makes a contractor want to go the extra mile every time.

Water line replacement and repair Well pressure tank and pump repair, service and replacement All tanked and tankless water heater repairs, replacement and installation Kitchen and bath complete remodeling Any and all types of gas line installation including LP (liquid propane) and Natural Gas both residential and commercial. Home inspection services on plumbing and gas Septic tank installation Storm drain and run off / civil engineering Gas line ( both Propane and Natural Gas lines) installation and repair. Gas range and gas fireplace installation Garbage disposal repair or replacement Drain line installation and repair Any and all fixtures and faucets installed or repaired. Home Inspections and plumbing and gas consultants Septic tank installation

Septic tank pumping Irrigation system installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available