Nation Custom Builders

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2012

4.4

We are a Custom Home Building Company that has started Renovations/Remodeling with the downturn of the economy. We are very qualified in the Building Business. We have contractors/employees that handle every phase of construction....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

09/22/2018

Terry Nation and his crew are very special. They are honest, trustworthy, and get right to work with no hesitation. In this day and age, it is difficult to find a contractor that you can be sure of. Terry Nation is a prince of a man and you can be sure of what he advises you,and takes care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged, rotting cedar wood on the outside of the house. Terry also did some aging in place work in our bathroom. He also pyt jacks on the far end of our house to stabiliaze the foundation.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

12/07/2017

Excellent! Terry was great. Thanks Angie's List for helping me find a dependable contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage shelving installed. Bathroom heater/fan/light install.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/10/2017

I paid and was sent to their website to schedule a visit. I picked 3 alternatives as requested. They never called and never responded to my phone messages. I did get a refund from Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They offered a $199 kitchen design.

CATEGORY remodeling

Totally our fault. Slipped through the cracks somehow, I never saw the email to respond. Todays date is 8/28/17 and I'm just signing in to AL and seeing this review. I'm truly sorry, this is not the way we do business. Hope to make it up to you someday. More importantly, I hope you found someone that did you a great job.

02/10/2017

Most efficient builders

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was extraordinary to work with Nation Custom Builders. They are exceptionally responsive and simple to deal with, fits in on the budget plan and time frame he proposed, and best of all. They deliberately secured the materials and work for a quick repair. Most efficient builders, my family, and friends gave them high acclaim and customer referrals!

CATEGORY remodeling

02/08/2017

It went great. Better than I could ever have expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nation Custom Builders did an incredible job installing a new floor in my kitchen. They are fair they are honest and they are professional and most of all, their work is incredibly good

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Builders. Remodeling. Outdoor Construction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing