Find top-rated Pros in your area

Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you.

KT's Maintenance

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

5.0

(1) Verified Reviews

Description

This is an LLC company, that is owned by my spouse and I. She ownes 51% of the company and I own the other 49%. We are here to provide a sevice that we have many skills in. We take pride in our work, and Honoring the LORD!...

Other local Pros in your area

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Angi certified badge

Verified Reviews

A few reviews for this pro…

5.0

03/27/2012

He did small carpentry work, electrical work and some insulation. We were very satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenneth did general repair work at our house. He was neat and dependable, going the extra mile to insure we were satisfied with the work.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

Services Offered

Instillation of Doors/Windows; Installing Tile/Hardwood/Vinyl Flooring; Interior/Exterior Painting; Drywall Repairs; Minor Plumbing/Elect Repairs; Vinyl Siding Repairs; Custom Built Arbors/Pergolas/OutDoor Kitchens; And Some Custom Items Such As,Bookcase/Shelving Units/Ect.; General Handman Work.

Services Not Offered

HVAC.

General Information
Free Estimates
Ask for Details
Payment Options
Check
Senior Discount
No
Emergency Service
No
Warranties
Ask for details