Harvin Masonry

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a second generation masonry company with over 40+ yrs. Licensed & Regulated in SC. All billing for services rendered should be paid by cash or check....

Coastal Shingle Shine, LLC

Soft Wash Specialists and Mold Removal Experts Serving Lowcountry SC

Water Worx Pros

Xterior Xpert Wash

We offer quality pressure/power washing services at an affordable price. We also offer gutter cleaning. Contact us today about an estimate!

04/14/2021

Amanda J.

It was an excellent service. He did a great job and I'm very pleased with it.

Description of Work
He built a step.

Category concrete repair

01/08/2018

Vince F.

Did a great job in locating and matching a brick that had been discontinued. Worked with me to come up way with a way to keep the rain water out of the area. Overall job was professional!

Description of Work
Bricked in under a deck to create a secure storage area.

12/16/2017

linda H.

perfect. He came when he said he was going to come and finished on time, cleaned up and gone. steps look great.

Description of Work
remove existing wooden steps and build brick steps to front porch.

02/12/2017

Jerry D.

On time. Clean. Good work.

Description of Work
Used Brick pavers to refinish entranceway

10/23/2016

Mary G.

Very well . See above

Description of Work
I needed my front two steps redone. First he returned my call promptly. He came by and gave an honest assessment of what was needed and a quote. He took pictures of the current brick to try and match it as close as possible. The job was well done. I was not in a rush to have this done and he did let me know that he had a few jobs to complete before he could get to mine. Even with that - it was done well a few weeks.

Category concrete repair,masonry

10/01/2016

Lee B.

Great, on time, work done at price estimate. Very pleased

Description of Work
Repaired paver walkway and patio

07/22/2016

Robert S.

Excellent. Mr. Harvin and his team are punctual, pay close attention to detail and left everything clean.

Description of Work
Over half of a 21 year old cracked and damaged driveway was removed along with tree roots and new concrete poured. Mr. Harvin's price was far more competitive than the other quotes received from the "big" companies. Damaged brick steps were removed, cleaned and replaced, A brick patio was repaired to removed a "dip" that collected water. All damaged brick was perfectly matched and the mortar was matched to look similar to the existing weathered mortar. Mr. Harvin is a master of a disappearing skill.

07/30/2015

Bobi P.

Description of Work
They never called me back with the estimate.

09/03/2013

ethel H.

Puntual once he got started-Very professional and friendly .He had us buy 3 cubes too many bricks and this wasted about 300.00 we could not recoup.Did a great job on the bricking and was very fast- The access doors he provided were too small for what we needed and we're still waiting on the clean-up.He offered to do brick steps for 400.00 labor but this seemed a bit high so I declined

Description of Work
Brick underpinning to double-wide

06/27/2013

Byron D.

Baron Harvin located a supply of bricks to match my 53-year-old house and redesigned and built new steps and front porch for our entry to accommodate my impaired mobility and my mobility equipment. Also built masonry piers under the house to correct a sag in the floor caused by very heavy items installed in kitchen renovations. Excellent workmanship, reasonable price. Pride in work is evident in the final product. Pleasant to deal with. Knowledgeable. Professional. My highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Built several masonry support piers in crawl space, built new brick front entry steps using reclaimed bricks to match existing 50+ year old house, repaired various places where bricks and/or mortar needed repairs.

Harvin Masonry

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2012

126 North View Road

West Columbia, SC 29169

We do any brick & blockwork new or repairs. Concrete driveway, walks, patios, stone,& pavers