Carolina Kleeners Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2010

913 Seminole Dr

West Columbia, SC 29169

Welcome to Carolina Kleeners.com! We provide a vast array of pressure cleaning services to Columbia, SC and the Southeast. Our company has 28 years of high-level experience involved in onsite cleaning projects. Carolina Kleeners works flexibly around your schedule while providing you with the best cleaning solution for your particular situation. ...

04/18/2018

Herbie H.

It went well -- house looks good for a good price.

Description of Work
Full house pressure washing

04/18/2018

Herbie H.

They did the job while I was at work, and themselves moved all my plants and rocking chairs from the front porch and placed everything back. I was going to move them before the appointment but forgot. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
House pressure washing

11/15/2017

Bob W.

Very good service as to the cleaning itself -- would recommend wholeheartedly. Only problem was that they never called to say they were accepting the offer or to schedule a visit. Then they showed up unannounced on a day I specifically asked via Angie's List that they not come. Only one employee did the work, but he did a super job. I recommend anyone using them to call and make the effort to communicate -- it was lucky that my plans changed and I happened to be home when they came.

Description of Work
Two story vinyl sided home cleaned with pressure wash, including decks.

09/18/2017

Donna S.

Terrible job. Everyone who comes over tells me I need to have my deck cleaned and stained. It was just done in June. Very poor work.

Description of Work
Carolina Kleeners powerwashed and stained my deck. I paid $560 and could have done a much better job myself.

08/28/2017

David S.

Went great. Arrived punctually and did a great job pressure washing exterior of my home and deck.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and deck

06/15/2017

Patricia P.

Jim Hinrichs, and Carolina Kleeners, were just the solution we needed. Furthermore, we were on an extremely tight timeframe, due to some upcoming family events. Mr. Hinrichs was able to swing by on his way to another job and take care of us, with perfect timing. We are starting a business rehabbing houses, so we will absolutely call on Carolina Kleeners in the future. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed our entire house, deck, sidewalk, and driveway pressure washed. However, as we had just had new windows installed, we needed someone who would scrupulously avoid hitting the windows with any pressure.

05/29/2017

Stephen J.

The work that was performed was good, however, my back screened in porch was locked and no one called to let me know or anything. They just skipped cleaning the siding on the back porch. I called after arriving home to ask if they would be able to come back and clean it, they said yes. No one ever came, or called back.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of home.

05/01/2017

Angie H.

Great job. We are hiring again for another service.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

04/17/2017

Gregory C.

Job well done. They are very detail oriented about getting your house clean which is important for this type of work. Great guys, showed up on time and worked diligently.

Description of Work
Exterior of house cleaning (siding, windows, brick etc).

03/24/2017

Elizabeth B.

Steve and his partner did a fabulous job. The form Anglie's List provided did not make it clear that I needed our rental home to be cleaned, not our own home, so that when I met Steve at our rental home, he was actually cleaning our home. In spite of this, he made time in his schedule to come meet me at the rental home and did an A+ job and was very professional. I would highly recommend - and also make sure to confirm by email the address of the house to be cleaned. :)

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and fence.

Water Worx Pros

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC

Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC specializes high-quality pressure washing for your home, driveways, windows, decks and gutters. We also offer window cleaning and gutter cleaning. If you have any questions please reach out to us! Quality results and professionalism separates us from the rest .

Offers by Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC on Angi

MasterCard, Visa, Check

Carpet Cleaning. Ceramic Tile. Floor Cleaning, Polishing, Waxing. Pressure Washing.