BARDIN BUILDERS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2010

3.4

We are a small family owned General Contractor. We can build or remodel anything from your Dog House to your Dream House. We are small enough to have low overhead but large enough so that our warranty is better than the guy who works out of his truck with a tailight warranty, when the tailights are gone so is the warranty....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

NotJustAHandyman,LLC

My name is Earnest. I specialize in home repair and remodeling. This includes buy not limited to tile work, building outside decks repairing and replacing wood in porches,pressure cleaning and painting. Im owner operator with iver 25+years experience.

Sanchez Painting

Proudly Serving the Columbia and surrounding suburbs. Locally owned and operated.

07/19/2017

rosemary D.

At first, everything seemed fine. Within a few months, we had a leak from our roof. They did come in a timely manner and fixed it. However, a few weeks later, the roof leaked again and they did come back to fix it. Presently, we

Description of Work
They remodeled our home in 2012 and niw we have leaks in our roof(which was new). The leaks have consequently resulted in $13,500 in repairs. I will never hire them again.

03/21/2016

JOHN H.

Description of Work
Never showed for 2 appointments. Took my samples and never returned them.

08/02/2015

Orra G.

Scheduled an appointment for a quote on a garage conversion. They were able to come the next day and they were very nice, professional, and I will call them when it is time to do phase 2 of our project.

09/11/2012

rosemary D.

Bardin Builders is an excellent company. They were upfront and honest. The quality of work was outstanding. I will highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
We added 1200 square feet onto our existing home as well as remodeled our kitchen and laundry room.

Thanks [Member name removed]

BARDIN BUILDERS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2010

3.4

108 INVIEW RD

West Columbia, SC 29169

We do any type of construction or remodeling, large or small jobs welcomed.

Foundation repairs.