Aire Serv of Central Sc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2007

Here at Aire Serv, we have a simple business philosophy—provide the customer with the highest quality heating and ac service, while also maintaining a courteous and respectful relationship. We deliver on that philosophy every day, and we are confident that once you call us, you will never look

A Service Provider's profile image

HVAC Companies (673)air duct cleaning (28)well & water pump repair (5)plumbers (3)cabinet makers (1)

03/22/2022

Briann S.

After I spent $500 on Freon two weeks ago my A/C is not working again. The person in the office said I have a freon leak, but the tech never informed me about that. I would have never had him add freon, if it was leaking. The tech didn't give me a copy of the invoice I signed, he said he would email it to me. Never received the email & all of the sudden the invoice states I didn't want the leak repaired which Tech never mentioned. The invoice only showed the price. ***Beware this must be their way to get you to spend more money*** SCAM***I will let my family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers know how they do business.

Description of Work
A/C Repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

We offered to come back out to confirm that was the same issue or not. We also let you know that the freon we put in was not covered by any warranty unless we repair the leak. Your fiance chose not to do a leak search and sighed a invoice that states in three separate places that there is no warranty on freon without a leak search being performed and repair done.we have been in buisness for 25 years and have implemented that in our invoice to protect us. our technicians have been trained to let you know that your system is a sealed and has to have a leak in order to need freon.We have also made sure that any task in our system that relates to freon has this warning attached to it so that you will see it when you sign the invoice. We understand Your frustration but we can not guarantee freon if you chose to take a chance and not repair the leak hoping that the freon will last the season.

10/22/2020

kim M.

They have great customer service, very professional and get the work done.

Description of Work
Air condition and heating maintenance.

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

04/30/2019

Stella G.

They have been excellent and reliable. They call in advance to set up the appointment and they are very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have serviced my HVAC system for years. They come out twice a year.

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

01/18/2019

Naomi B.

They offered several options on work to be done on the furnace. Because my AC system struggled last summer, I chose to replace the entire system. They gave me 4 different price packages and did not pressure me at all about which package to choose.

Description of Work
Replaced heating and air systems.

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

12/08/2018

Cheryl H.

Everything went well. From the beginning the the office personnel was really accomodating with my schedule. The guys came out to my residence (arriving before I did), and got the job done. Although I didnt see exactly what they did, the end result was HEAT! I was thankful that they could come out on short notice!

Description of Work
replace gas control valve

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Thank you for the work and posting a report

09/20/2018

Maire D.

I could not have asked for better service. First of all, a technician was at my house within an hour of my initial call, having explained the service charge to me over the phone. He identified and corrected the problem within 30-45 minutes of his arrival, and my AC was up and running. I was so pleased with his service that I asked him about a service contract. (NOTE' not only did he not pressure me, he didn't even mention it until I asked). An unexpected added bonus was that I got a $25 discount because I was ordering it along with paying for the service call. While he was there, he noticed that I needed a new filter and a replacement of a part that impacts the heating part of the unit. They sent over a technician with a filter within a few days at no additional cost, and I will soon have a return visit to take care of the heating part. Finally, all of their employees with whom I've had contact (4) have been cordial and professional. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
MY stopped working.

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

Thank you for the work and posting a report

08/16/2018

Danielle P.

The female receptionist that took the call in the morning, was very professional and courtesy in all aspects. She informed that she could have a technician out to my house on the same day in the afternoon. She informed me that the technician would call me approximately 30 minutes before arriving at the home. I ask the receptionist if they are still honoring the Angies list coupons, and she said "yes" and that I would have to inform the technician upon his arrival. The technician (Kelly) arrived in the afternoon and was very professional and courtesy while performing the repair to my AC unit. Kelly took the time to explain my bill and shared sales information for 3 different AC units if I desire to buy a new unit because my unit was 13 years old. I was pleased with Kelly's services and I was satisfied with the work he performed. I did give the price a "B" rating, because I felt that my final price to replace the dual capacitor was very high. I say this because the technician was only on site maybe 30-45 minutes, and without my $29.00 coupon I felt like the price was kind of high. So basically the job was $200.00 for parts and labor...and this company offers a senior discount but does not offer a military discount.

Description of Work
My air conditioner for our main house stopped functioning correctly.

Cost $169.51

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

08/06/2018

Deronda C.

Fast response time. Same day service. Well prepared with diagnosis of issues with garage door and gave complete breakdown on options for door replacement and warranties.

Description of Work
Consultation on Garage Door and remote replacement

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

08/04/2018

Jacqueline P.

it was quick! they fixed the problem

Description of Work
they made some hvac repairs on the ac unit.

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

07/09/2018

Roy M.

Excellent. Gave a prompt reply to our request. Came by and diagnosed the problem. Had us up and running within a few days (we called on Friday and were fixed by Monday due to needing to purchase a new AC/heating unit).

Description of Work
Repair and replacement of AC units

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/16/2018

Miller M.

Arrived on time and very professional. Very pleased with service.

Description of Work
Biannual maintenance.

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

03/20/2018

Keith B.

it went well as it has gone so far for the last 17 years. Jason was very professional as are the other guys that service our heat and air system I will continue to call on Aire-Serv in the future..

Description of Work
I got the twice a year tune-up

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

03/20/2018

N A.

Service was great, They were very professional.

Description of Work
Aircon maintenance of our home unit.

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

03/19/2018

Paulette B.

Diagnosed problem on a Sunday, ordered parts on Monday, arrived when expected after parts were received, fixed problem. Everything works now.

Description of Work
Repair of HVAC unit

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

03/17/2018

Lureatha H.

Jason came at scheduled time. He wore shoe covers as he entered the home. He checked unit and gave me a detailed report on the assessment of unit. I am very happy with the service received and Jason is a pleasant service provider.

Description of Work
My heating/air unit was given a maintenance check.

Work Completed On 03/17/2018

03/16/2018

Betsy A.

Wonderful folks ... very dependable !

Description of Work
Service air conditioner

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

02/19/2018

Stacia D.

I used a coupon for the service fee and only had to pay an additional $5 for the materials they used. I was quite happy.

Description of Work
One of my units was not producing any heat. They determined the water funneled outside from the upstairs air handler had frozen. They provided a temporary fix that ended up lasting through the below freezing weather.

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

01/29/2018

Larry M.

good. rep was very thourough , ans all my questions and was conscientous

Description of Work
ac and heating service call. the last rep. was the best one. he was very helpfull.

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

12/22/2017

Richaren D.

The technician arrived on time with his feet in a plastic bootie to prevent dirt on the carpet. He was very professional and courteous. H did a very in-depth inspection of the heating and air conditioning system unit and offered suggestions to ensure my system continues to work properly. He replaced all the filters and stayed for about an hour checking out the system. My system is old but runs very well because of their excellent maintenance.

Description of Work
Semi-Annual air conditioning, heating maintenance/inspection.

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

11/06/2017

Marnie T.

I left a voicemail and was called back the same day. He was able to work us in the next day. Very professional. Wore boot covers. I liked that. He was here a little over and hour and gave a report at the end. I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Tune up on the furnace and AC

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

11/06/2017

Shawn W.

The tech was very professional and didn't try to up sell us on a new unit or something we didn't need. We already knew what the problem was with our unit but because it involved the electrical line I wanted a professional to handle it. The part itself costs about $20 if you do it yourself, the tech charged around $79 which wasn't bad. They did a great job and we would call them again for our air conditioning needs.

Description of Work
The capacitor needed to be replaced - the compressor was running but the fan blades were not turning.

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

10/16/2017

Robert M.

Outstanding Svc. The technician took his time to answer all my questions...

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

10/06/2017

Jutta Y.

Good. Had wrong filter for my unit. Bringing me one during inspection of heating unit.

Description of Work
AC Unit Inspection

Work Completed On 10/06/2017