Aire Serv of Central Sc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2007

Here at Aire Serv, we have a simple business philosophy—provide the customer with the highest quality heating and ac service, while also maintaining a courteous and respectful relationship. We deliver on that philosophy every day, and we are confident that once you call us, you will never look anywhere else. If you’re in need of a top-quality heater and ac repair technician, look no further than Aire Serv of Central South Carolina. Family owned and operated, we have been serving the midlands area for more than 15 years! We are always on call, 24/7, without any overtime charges. Our first-class technicians will give you the price before we start, so you can decide what’s right for you. We are fully qualified to maintain and repair any brand of heater and air conditioning equipment, and we promise to do the job right the first time, avoiding any unnecessary hassles. So whether you're looking for service, repair, maintenance or installation, or even a new unit, Aire Serv can meet your needs. Call (803) 794-6060 today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert mechanics, and let our family help yours! Additional DBA - C&H Repair Service Inc....

Our small family business offers same day service for septic tank cleaning and pump out. We are the second generation of septic tank service technicians that offer septic cleaning, repair and drain line replacement, as well as new system installation. We also provide water well repair and installation.

We operate from Columbia, SC to Augusta, GA cleaning dryer vents and cleaning air ducts. We also conduct energy audits, duct pressure testing (code testing) and blower door testing.

DUCTZ of Greater Columbia, a division of Carolina Conditions Heating|Cooling|Plumbing|Electrical, adheres to the NADCA (the National Air Duct Cleaners Association) Standards as well as the EPA Standards and Checklist. We provide customers with air duct cleaning, HVAC system cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and HVAC restoration services in the Greater Columbia, South Carolina area. 40+ employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional email - fastservice@carolinaconditions.com

10/22/2020

They have great customer service, very professional and get the work done.

Description of Work
Air condition and heating maintenance.

thank you for the work and posting a review

04/30/2019

They have been excellent and reliable. They call in advance to set up the appointment and they are very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have serviced my HVAC system for years. They come out twice a year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you for the work and posting a report

01/18/2019

They offered several options on work to be done on the furnace. Because my AC system struggled last summer, I chose to replace the entire system. They gave me 4 different price packages and did not pressure me at all about which package to choose.

Description of Work
Replaced heating and air systems.

thank you for the work and posting a review

12/08/2018

Everything went well. From the beginning the the office personnel was really accomodating with my schedule. The guys came out to my residence (arriving before I did), and got the job done. Although I didnt see exactly what they did, the end result was HEAT! I was thankful that they could come out on short notice!

Description of Work
replace gas control valve

Thank you for the work and posting a report

09/20/2018

I could not have asked for better service. First of all, a technician was at my house within an hour of my initial call, having explained the service charge to me over the phone. He identified and corrected the problem within 30-45 minutes of his arrival, and my AC was up and running. I was so pleased with his service that I asked him about a service contract. (NOTE' not only did he not pressure m...

Description of Work
MY stopped working.

Thank you for the work and posting a report

Heating & air conditioning - service, replacement & installation, zoning, heat pumps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available