AFFORDABLE REMODELING SVC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2010

At Affordable Remodeling Services we are a home remodeling and handyman service company. Located in Lexington South Carolina also serving Columbia and Irmo. with a wide range of professional experience in the home improvement and home repair industry. You can trust Affordable Remodeling Services. To achieve your home improvement dreams as it has been doing in the Columbia/Lexington sc and surrounding Area for 25 years. We deliver the highest quality and craftsmanship available in the Columbia and Lexington area. We are highly skilled and experience professionals. We specializing in Bathroom Remodeling, Handyman services, Home-Improvement and Home Repairs. We are a fully licensed and insured business. Call or contact us today for a fast, free estimate(803)608-1673.•Home Remodeling and Repairs •Bathroom Remodeling and Repairs •Kitchen Remodeling and Repairs •whole-house renovation •Tile installation and tile showers •Painting - Interior and Exterior •Plumbing Work and Repairs •Patio/ Deck Repair and Construction •Hardwood,Laminate,Tile Flooring •General handyman services •Carpentry •Siding,Doors,Window Replacement •Drywall or Sheetrock •Roofing •Wood fences and gates •Gutters installed, downspouts and repair •Pressure Washing •Any job big or small Check out our bathroom and kitchen remodels on YouTube. http://youtu.be/HLmwX564PpE http://youtu.be/AReIUB7AT5w http://www.affordableremodelingservices.net/ http://youtu.be/_ToBekKxiOU...

NotJustAHandyman,LLC

My name is Earnest. I specialize in home repair and remodeling. This includes buy not limited to tile work, building outside decks repairing and replacing wood in porches,pressure cleaning and painting. Im owner operator with iver 25+years experience.

Strokes of Excellence Painting

Strokes of Excellence Painting performs interior and exterior painting services, in addition to remodeling services. We believe in giving excellent customer service and assisting our customers in making the best decisions for their project. No job is too small and attention to the details is something our company values and takes pride in. Our team of craftsmen are dedicated to getting it right the first time and ensuring that our customers are satisfied with the quality of service they receive. We have years of experience and we guarantee that you will be completely satisfied.

CertaPro Painters of Columbia, South Carolina

Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Residential & Commercial. Serving Blythewood, Cayce, Irmo, Lexington, West Columbia, Columbia, Richland County, Lexington County, Lake Murray, Arcadia Lakes, Lake Carolina, Spring Valley, Wildwood, Elgin, Pontiac & Chapin.

07/27/2016

Lisa W.

He re-did the bathroom floors, tile, and re-painted everything. Him and his son looked professional. They were on time. It took 5-7 days to complete. They hauled away all the trash. They were very neat and clean.

Description of Work
We had a bathroom remodel

Category flooring contractor

08/12/2013

Joyce S.

Affordable Remodeling Services had done repairs and updated our spare bathroom. We loved it so much that we got on his schedule to remodel the master bathroom. Tony and his team listened to my "vision" and proceeded to do the job above and beyond my expectations. We had a closet in this bathroom that backed up to a hall closet. I told Tony that I would like to bump the wall out a bit to make the bathroom larger. He drew a layout for me to assure that we were on the same page prior to getting started. Tony and his team demolished the old PINK bathroom down to the studs. They removed the wall going into the hall closet, and later closed this off and painted the hall closet. This closet was deep, so I still have plenty of room for my brooms, mop, vacuum, etc. The plans also entailed moving all of the plumbing to various different locations. The wall that the toilet was on had a lot of wasted space. The wall is about 5 feet and the only thing on this side of the bathroom was the toilet and HVAC vent. We now have a large, beautiful vanity on this wall and the toilet was moved to where the closet was. The shower was expanded and tiled beautifully! Tony built this shower with tiled floors, rather than the usual shower pan. I am attaching photos, they will speak louder than anything else that I can say. They did an amazing job! The initial quote for the work was $8900.00 but I added a few items: crown molding, a bench and recessed piece for the shower. I will use and recommend ARS, Tony Hatcher for ANY job in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeled Master Bathroom.

Category closet systems,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

07/27/2013

Joyce S.

I discovered that we had water damage behind the bathtub and under our house. I had wanted to update our master bath first, but after finding this, I didn't have a choice. I obtained 5 estimates for the job. The highest bid (this is for one bathroom) was $24,000.00-$25,000.00. I had not asked for marble heated floors and a dryer in the bath! I thought....I could probably do both baths for a quote like that! Because of a water leak that had been going for who knows how long, there was damage to the flooring, joists, drop sills and the wall behind the bathtub. A lot of this had to be torn out and replaced. I obtain a few more bids that came in at $12-14K and one for 9-10K. These contractors all told me that "there would be delays and some down time if they have to wait for the tile guy or plumber, etc". One company said that it would take 4-5 weeks for the job "to do it right". The others said "probably 2-3 weeks" they all told me that I should be skeptical if someone tells me that it can be done in 2 weeks and that "you get what you pay for". This was not the case. I spoke with Tony Hatcher at Affordable Remodeling, and said about 2 weeks. It was 2 weeks on the nose. He was here everyday and worked until the last picture was hung. When I had first decided to use Affordable Remodeling Services, I was pondering which company I wanted to work with. I was down to just 2 bids, the lowest 2 were just $300.00 apart, Tony Hatcher's bid was one of the 2 lowest. After meeting with Tony and discussing the plan with him, I was impressed. He told me that he does not sub out work, that he does the work and will come to my house and work every day. He said that there will be no down time waiting for the electrician, tile guy, plumber, etc. All I had to do was choose my tile, fixers, vanity and artwork and the would handle the rest. Tony and his Team did an AMAZING job! Tony had a couple of wonderful suggestions that I ending up going for. He never tried to pressure me or talk me into doing anything that I did not want to do. He listened and helped me to design a bathroom that I love waking up to every day. He ripped most of the bathroom out down to the studs (I had the "retro lime/baby blue" tiles in this bath). Tony and his team removed all of the wall and floor tile, toilet, sink, tub and had it hauled away the next day! I imagine that the speed at which this was done may or may not be typical, the bathroom isn't very big. Still, I was amazed. We were so happy with the bath that we decided to have the Master Bath done. Tony is working on it now and I will send a review once that job is complete. I am loving it so far....just a few more things to go..... : ) I will call Affordable Remodeling Service from now on, for ANY job that I need help with!!

Description of Work
Remodeled/Updated Bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

bathroom, kitchen, & home remodeling & repairs.

Check, PayPal