Aaron Guaranteed Construction, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2013

We are a locally owned company that has been in business for 10 years and counting. Our family has been in the roofing and over all construction business for over 50 years right here in midlands. My grandfather was a residential home builder and my father owned a roofing company. I have been in this business my entire life! Here at Aaron Guaranteed we pride ourselves on using only top grade materials to complete all of our jobs. Our primary focus is to become the best roofing company in the midlands. We do not try and sell you more than you need or less than you need. We do every job like it is our own home. If you want it done right the first time Give Aaron Guaranteed a call! ...

Limitless fencing LLC.

*Specializing in Fence Installs, Staining, & Sealing* If you're looking for cost efficient as well as professional work, we’re your guys. Let us make your dreams a reality.

Gutter Concepts of SC

Gutter Concepts of SC based in West Columbia, SC

Advanced Fence Service LLC

Advanced Fence Service specializes in all of your Fence needs. We provide top quality craftsmanship and a high range of options for all Residential and Commercial Installs. With 18 years of experience in the Midlands area, there is no job too big or too small that cannot be completed to 100% satisfaction. Call today for your Free Estimate

12/15/2020

Everything turned out beautiful. Way better than what we thought was possible. Even with all the problems we found during construction he had a solution and kept Everything on track. Very happy with results.

Description of Work
Kitchen, new porch and garage

Category decks,remodeling,roofing,siding

08/18/2020

Very well, on time, knowledgeable, courteous

Description of Work
Sealed holes on the roof where previous roofers did not seal

Thank Your review. It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]!

08/11/2020

The job went really well. Aaron is extremely thorough, discussed the entire repair process and was up front with the the repair cost. Aaron insured there was no mess left behind in my house or in the yard. He definitely cares about his work and cleanliness on the job site. Extremely affordable with the most reasonable pricing. Used his company twice now and would refer him to every one. Thanks Aar...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you! Good luck on your move!

06/14/2020

Never happen. Kept changing the date 3 times then was a no show all three times. Always had a excuse why he couldn’t be here.

Description of Work
Install of a range ventilation system.

Category roofing,woodworking

once again I am sorry our schedule could not correspond. Thank you again for letting us come out and take a look at your project.

06/06/2020

Will schedule

Description of Work
To fix my roof

Category woodworking

07/17/2019

Fantastic job. They were very professional and punctual.

Description of Work
New deck, roof,work, and new bedroom flooring.

Category deck company","room remodeling","roofer

06/28/2019

Great! The roof looks great. The workers worked so hard and were so focused I was very impressed. I recommend you contact this company for any construction/home improvement needs you have. They sent someone out quickly to estimate the project and the work is always done top quality. I couldn’t be more pleased. The price is also very reasonable. No need to get an estimate from anybody else. You found the right place!

Description of Work
New roof for the house, cyclone fence and re-screened the porch.

Category deck company","fencing contractor","roofer","woodworker

06/27/2019

My kitchen looks like it came out of a magazine. It's beautiful! I didn't think it could ever look this beautiful.

Description of Work
New garage and remodeling of kitchen

Category room remodeling","roofer

06/13/2019

It was wonderful. They showed up on time and they were very professional.

Description of Work
They installed new roof.

Category roofer

06/06/2020

Will schedule

Description of Work
To fix my roof

Category woodworker

Roofing specialist, Siding, Decks, Fencing, and more!!!

Check, Financing