T's Heating Cooling & Electrcl

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a local heating and air company that offers service calls 24 hours a day....

T3 Electrical

McLean Electric LLC

We can take care of all of your electrical contracting needs.

Sig Cox Heating & Air Conditioning

Additional phone contacts: (706)722-5305,(803)648-9263. Heating and Air Conditioning sales and service since 1926. Oldest Air Conditioning company in our area. EIGHT YEAR RUNNING ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!

06/28/2013

Danielle S.

They arrived on time and went right to work. Very knowledgable and professional. Within an hour my house was getting cool again. The price was very reasonable, considering my insurance company wanted me to pay a large deductible. I would highly recommend T's Heating and Cooling!

Description of Work
Our HVAC unit was hit by a power surge in a storm earlier this week. Tim and his crew replaced the blown transformer, cleaned up the outside condensing unit, and advised me on the best kind of filters to use for my unit.

10/27/2012

KATHLEEN B.

Very impressed with their promptness, politeness, the speed with which they responded to and took care of the problem, and their very reasonable cost. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced a bad switch on our heating equipment.

02/24/2012

Debbie M.

T's is a great company. They came out and inspected some electrical work another company had done and showed us what was done incorrectly. We called that company back for the repair work and T's was kind enough to come back out and inspect the work again for us. We also had him install a tankless water heater when the government was giving rebates out for switching to more energy efficient models. He did the work quickly and we were able to receive our rebate. I would recommend him to anyone that wants good quality work done.

Description of Work
I used T's Heating/Cooling and Electrical for electrical and heating work. He installed a tankless water heater.

Heating, Air, Electrical Services