Mosley Mechanical LLC

Founded 2019 •

We are an appliance repair company. We offer flat rates and quick turn around times. Give us a call and get put on the schedule. We also offer a dryer tune-up and dryer vent cleaning for $49. All military personnel, veterans, and first responders receive a 10% discount....

Premier Appliance Of Augusta

Premier Appliance Of Augusta

For professionalism, excellence, and timeliness in every service turn to Premier Appliance for the finest appliance repair in Augusta, GA. We only do Appliance Repairs and are do not Install Appliances. Since opening our doors, we've been committed to delivering the highest quality service and paying close attention to working efficiently while communicating clearly and concisely with every client. Our mission is simple — to provide high-quality service in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project's specific needs to ensure excellence in all that we do. For more information or general inquiries about our appliance repair services in Augusta, GA, feel free to get in touch with us today for your appliance diagnostic service and remember diagnostic fees are waived when you hire us. Certified by manufactures Viking, Electrolux, Sub Zero, Frigidaire, Bosch, Scotsman, Thermador, and More. $25 Off all repairs for Military and First Responders.

Offers by Premier Appliance Of Augusta on Angi

02/08/2021

Great! Mike did the job better than expected especially on the freezer control panel replacement. If he hadn't done it as quickly as he did we would have lost all of our frozen food. He's an Ace in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator light repair/replacement and freezer control panel replacement.

07/23/2020

Excellent. Professional, pleasant, on time, efficient. Would highly recommend and hire again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator required new thermostat

06/05/2020

Mr. Moseley is not only knowledgeable but professional and courteous. All I can say is he is impressive. Got right on the job. He answered my questions. I will use his skills and talents again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair washing machine and dryer.

02/11/2020

They were very nice and responsive. As it turned out, I did not need to use them as the problem was resolved on it's own. I ended up having to cancel and he was very understanding. I would not hesitate to use his service moving forward. He is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair.

11/13/2019

Very pleased with response, work and cost

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer would not start

CATEGORY appliance repair

We repair major appliances such as washer, dryers, ranges, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and also Commercial ice machines.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check