We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

AAA Union Tree Service & Stump Removal

With Angi since July 2008

907 S Duncan Byp

Union, SC 29379

We service all of South Carolina, Augusta Georgia, . We’ve been in business for 50 years. Owner operated. We do not use sub contractors. We can do residential or commercial. Our goal is to please the customer. We are licensed and insured. We have done work for the State Highway Department and have

02/19/2022

Cari B.

They did an excellent job. Incredibly impressed with their customer service and communication. They were able to get the job down quick and for a great price. We may have more to trees to drop in the future and will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Drop 7 trees and leave them.

10/23/2021

Lisa F.

Great company and great customer service. They came right away for the estimate and completed the work right on time. I had a huge tree in my backyard that was difficult to get to. They were able to get the work done quickly and easily. Everything was neat and clean when they finished the job.I am hiring them for some carpentry work and for some cement work I need done to replace a backyard shed. When you call them they answer their phone. They come quickly for estimates and do the work when they say they will. I highly recommend this company. They are outstanding. Fairly priced.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

10/01/2021

Gary S.

They were professional, on time and they did a great job.

Description of Work
The tree was damage and they trim it perfectly.

Category tree service

thank you sir! appreciate the kind words. hope you have a great weekend Brenda Keith

08/13/2021

Rebecca D.

I contacted three different tree services to quote my job. The first never showed up, the second showed up three-sheets into the wind and then there was Patrica with AAA Union Tree Service. Within thirty minutes of placing my request on Angi, she sent me a text asking if she could come quote the job. Before the day was out, I had a written quote in my hand. Patricia was in the middle of a big apartment job but kept me abreast by text when they should be able to start. Her crew did a wonderful job and her associate Brenda was also very helpful in advising on how to update the exterior of the home and even brought out a beautiful shrub to show me. I can't say enough how please I am with the results of their work. I also received additional quotes before they left as I plan on making AAA Union Tree Service my go-to for all my landscaping needs! They were wonderful!

Description of Work
Needed trees trimmed to remove branches touching house, dead tree and under brush removed.

Category tree service

thank you much.i appreciate the kind words.im.not perfect,but try to please all.i felt like I have know my customer...rather friend at this point..for long time..she is a diamond! thank you again!

12/07/2020

Frank G.

AAA Union Tree Services took down my 90 foot perilously-leaning pine tree that was right next to my concrete driveway and the road. They arrived when scheduled, had all the equipment needed, did a great job taking it down in a few hours, cleaned up and left no damage. I will use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove a tall pine tree that was leaning over the road

09/11/2020

Jay C.

Everything went great!! They were on time, furthermore, they did great job and did more than I have requested. Great clean up. Brenda is VERY knowledgeable on a lot of things, and just gave me a quote for tree removing and pressure washing whole house, and the estimate was very reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed the large tree branches hanging over the roof and trim all the large brushes and clean up.

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, tree service

thank you sir!♥️

07/31/2020

Easy to communication with and service offered at a good price.

Description of Work
Large tree limb has fallen on shed - still attached to tree.

thank you,sir!

07/29/2020

parker B.

Got a quote on Monday and she told me they could remove it Tuesday. The large tree was down and the stump was ground below ground level Tuesday afternoon just as promised. They ground the whole tree in their chipper and now I have a large pile of free mulch. Everyone was friendly and hard working. I was amazed how they were able to have everything done in three hours as hot as it was. They will be who I call first.

Description of Work
Removed large Live oak and ground stump

07/20/2020

Richard M.

They showed up promptly and did an exceptionally good job, cleaned up, were friendly and quick. When the sun moved, I discovered they missed a couple of limbs, they came back and fixed the issue.

Description of Work
Had some trees and Branches blocking my solar panels

thank you sir!

06/29/2020

Laurie T.

Prompt, professional service at a competitive rate. Brenda offered to beat our other estimates and put us on her schedule right away to remove a huge, ailing old hickory on our property. The work was done quickly and efficiently with impressive clean up. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Tree removal

06/17/2020

Joby U.

Excellent. Great job. Cleaned up after and did job quickly. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Remove 100 ft gum tree next to home

05/19/2020

VICKI S.

Trees fell on my wooden fence. While talking to the owner Brenda, I asked if they could fix the fence also, which they did. As we talked, I realized they could do pretty much everything. We are getting ready to list our home and needed many things done (big and small). They saved me so much money because I would have had to hire different individuals to clean the chimney, fix fence, paint, etc. Everything they did was to perfection. Brenda cleaned my 28 year old deck and if you had a fork...you could have eaten off of it. It looked bran new. They patched a hole in my garage, built small steps out back door, power washed the house, cleaned out and fix gutters, filled in some cracks in porch and even tightened my shutters, and put new hinges on fence door. Not to mention the 3 huge trees they cut down and made woodchips of for us. Very reasonable and honest. She is there with the guys and they worked non stop. I cannot say enough about this company. This company was by far the best fix it company I have EVER hired.

Description of Work
Needed trees cut down, but got so much more done.

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, tree service, window cleaning

05/15/2020

michele G.

Very good service. Arrived on time. Cleaned up after themselves. They have really nice equipment that made a very difficult job look easy. Reasonable rates too!

Description of Work
Removed 3 huge trees and several old stumps grinded up

05/13/2020

Kenn O.

They started my job and left the next day to start another job. They ended up starting 3 other jobs before completing mine. It ended up taking 9 days to do a 2 day job. I had to keep calling and texting to get them back and finish what they had started, She always had a bunch of excuses of why they needed to go to other location. They ran over and destroyed My shrubbery with there machines and didn't think twice about it . They ground down the stumps and then started chasing the roots with their machine all over my yard. Now my yard looks like a mine field went off and the yard is destroyed. (See pictures ..This was not parts of the work agreement) it is going to cost a small fortune to fix it. They hit the side of my storage building and caused damage. They tried to cover it up with one of their guys forcing the bent piece back in place, When confronted they did admitted it and said that said that one of their tree guys would fix it. I declined their offer after seeing the 1st attempted repair. I had to fix myself. The lead guy calling the shots ( from the top of the trees) on site was contentiously yelling and cussing at the others on the crew. At some points his language would have made a sailor blush. Very, Very unprofessional. I think this could be a Great company if they had a good management team in place. They don't right now. Until they do, RUN

Description of Work
5 large trees removed with stump grinding

04/19/2020

Bill D.

The crew was on time, very professional, and extremely polite and considerate. They cleaned up afterward and even offered some tips on how to use some pieces of the tree that we wanted to keep as decorations. (We took the advice and were pleased with it.) We recommend them highly. We don't know them personally. Only contact was hiring them through Angie's List. Will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
removal of large tree and grinding of stump

Category chimney sweep, tree service

thank you sir, especially in this trying time...we do appreciate your business...

02/10/2020

Tripp E.

It was great and they were courteous.

Description of Work
They removed 5 trees for me.

Category tree service

thank you for letting us work for you

09/03/2019

David H.

Appeared on time and completed work over 2 days. They cleaned up when they finished and they shredded all items they cut. They have an impressive array of equipment that can handle both small of big jobs

Description of Work
Removed tall red tips, cut back a lengthy six foot hedge and They cut back bushes in front of house

07/15/2013

Dave S.

OK. Thought more trimming should have been done

Description of Work
Pruned adult trees, cleared away mess

05/10/2013

john R.

The people showed up earlier than I expected and the job they did for me could not be done better by anyone. They started to work as soon as they arrived and kept on working until the entire job was done. I am looking out at my yard right now and I can not tell I had any work done. It is better than when they came. A very professional outfit and a pleasure to do business with. My neighbors are impressed with what this company done and the speed which they done all the work and the way they left my property. I could not have expected more.

Description of Work
I had 4 trees cut down and 5 trees pruned.

Category tree service

thank you.for letting.us.work.for. you our.goal.is.to.try.oir.nsst to.please.the.customer..thank you.again

06/14/2012

Margaret C.

They were very responsive when I called for a quote, but it was three times the amount I would have expected for such a job.

Description of Work
Dying pine to be brought down and material left on site.

01/26/2012

Mike S.

I called AAA approximately 5 years ago to remove a dying tree. They took the top of the tree out down to the trunk. Because the trunk was immediately adjacent to my house they recommended that I leave the trunk as it caused no danger to the property at the time. In December 2011 the trunk finally rotted internally to the point that it fell. Luckily it fell against another tree exactly between the side of my house and the neighbors fence doing no damage. I looked up tree services here (I had forgotten that they had done the previous work) and called AAA. They came out the next day and called me with an estimate. I had them do the removal work the next day.

Description of Work
Removed fallen tree trunk. Ground remaining stump.

01/21/2012

robert P.

They never got back in touch with me after my initial contact.

Description of Work
They never got back in touch with me after my initial contact.

08/20/2011

John H.

AAA came out the day we called and provided a quote to remove a large maple tree that was very close to our house. Came back about a week later as scheduled and did the job. Came at appointed time with a very efficient crew and completed the work in a timely fashion. Also ground two extra stumps not included in initial quote at a reasonable price. Cleaned up all debris as agreed. Brenda and her crew were a pleasure to work with. Brenda called back that evening to make sure we were pleased and thanked us for the business. We will use AAA Union again in the future.

Description of Work
AAA Union removed a large maple tree that was close to our home. Also ground other stumps in yard and trimmed a river birch tree.

08/12/2011

Jonathan G.

They did a nice job. I remember being satisfied with the price.

Description of Work
They cut down a tree for us.

05/20/2010

Louis N G.

Brenda and Patricia came over the same day we called, gave us an estimate, and returned the next day to begin work. The crew were disciplined and well-trained, got to work immediately, and finished the job by midday on the thrid day. They were easy to work with, polite, and efficient. They brought all the right equipment and obviously knew what they were doing. They cleaned up all the mess before they left. I was very pleased. I've used them before and would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed two huge dead trees, trimmed numerous dead limbs, trimmed limbs away from roof of house, took out root from driveway, tied up some small trees that were badly leaning, removed all cuttings from the premises and cleaned up.

NU Look Design

Do you want the freshest house on the block? We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Holmen Constructions

For FREE Estimates please call (516) 444-8226. Ask about our $300 credit towards invoices of $3,000 or more. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Text Message us to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Clean Verde

We specialize in Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Stump removal, gutter & chimney cleaning, window washing, interior painting, exterior painting of course tree work