AAA Union Tree Service & Stump Removal

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

907 S Duncan Byp

Union, SC 29379

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We service all of South Carolina, Augusta Georgia, . We’ve been in business for 50 years. Owner operated. We do not use sub contractors. We can do residential or commercial. Our goal is to please the customer. We are licensed and insured. We have done work for the State Highway Department and have completed city contracts as well. We offer 24 hour and emergency service. Additional phone number - 864.426.6701...803.722.0054...

tree service (28)chimney sweep (6)gutter cleaning (2)window cleaning (1)gutter repair (1)

08/13/2021

I contacted three different tree services to quote my job. The first never showed up, the second showed up three-sheets into the wind and then there was Patrica with AAA Union Tree Service. Within thirty minutes of placing my request on Angi, she sent me a text asking if she could come quote the job. Before the day was out, I had a written quote in my hand. Patricia was in the middle of a big apar...

Description of Work
Needed trees trimmed to remove branches touching house, dead tree and under brush removed.

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

thank you much.i appreciate the kind words.im.not perfect,but try to please all.i felt like I have know my customer...rather friend at this point..for long time..she is a diamond! thank you again!

12/07/2020

AAA Union Tree Services took down my 90 foot perilously-leaning pine tree that was right next to my concrete driveway and the road. They arrived when scheduled, had all the equipment needed, did a great job taking it down in a few hours, cleaned up and left no damage. I will use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove a tall pine tree that was leaning over the road

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/11/2020

Everything went great!! They were on time, furthermore, they did great job and did more than I have requested. Great clean up. Brenda is VERY knowledgeable on a lot of things, and just gave me a quote for tree removing and pressure washing whole house, and the estimate was very reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed the large tree branches hanging over the roof and trim all the large brushes and clean up.

Category chimney sweep,gutter cleaning,tree service

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Review for AAA Union Tree Service & Stump Removal - 907 S Duncan Byp, Union, SC - 38867579

thank you sir!♥️

07/31/2020

Easy to communication with and service offered at a good price.

Description of Work
Large tree limb has fallen on shed - still attached to tree.

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

thank you,sir!

07/29/2020

Got a quote on Monday and she told me they could remove it Tuesday. The large tree was down and the stump was ground below ground level Tuesday afternoon just as promised. They ground the whole tree in their chipper and now I have a large pile of free mulch. Everyone was friendly and hard working. I was amazed how they were able to have everything done in three hours as hot as it was. They will be...

Description of Work
Removed large Live oak and ground stump

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/20/2020

They showed up promptly and did an exceptionally good job, cleaned up, were friendly and quick. When the sun moved, I discovered they missed a couple of limbs, they came back and fixed the issue.

Description of Work
Had some trees and Branches blocking my solar panels

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

thank you sir!

06/29/2020

Prompt, professional service at a competitive rate. Brenda offered to beat our other estimates and put us on her schedule right away to remove a huge, ailing old hickory on our property. The work was done quickly and efficiently with impressive clean up. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

06/17/2020

Excellent. Great job. Cleaned up after and did job quickly. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Remove 100 ft gum tree next to home

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Review for AAA Union Tree Service & Stump Removal - 907 S Duncan Byp, Union, SC - 38651247

05/19/2020

Trees fell on my wooden fence. While talking to the owner Brenda, I asked if they could fix the fence also, which they did. As we talked, I realized they could do pretty much everything. We are getting ready to list our home and needed many things done (big and small). They saved me so much money because I would have had to hire different individuals to clean the chimney, fix fence, paint, etc. Ev...

Description of Work
Needed trees cut down, but got so much more done.

Category chimney sweep,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,tree service,window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

05/15/2020

Very good service. Arrived on time. Cleaned up after themselves. They have really nice equipment that made a very difficult job look easy. Reasonable rates too!

Description of Work
Removed 3 huge trees and several old stumps grinded up

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Review for AAA Union Tree Service & Stump Removal - 907 S Duncan Byp, Union, SC - 38568178

Stump removal, gutter & chimney cleaning, window washing, interior painting, exterior painting of course tree work

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check