ROWLANDS SERVICES

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2016

HVAC service and replacement...

Z-MECH LLC

Z-MECH LLC

Residential Heating and Air within Greenville City Limits. Our goal is your complete comfort and 100% satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our high quality workmanship. We will keep your HVAC equipment operating safely for you and your family. Our service area is kept small to better serve our customers. We are NATE & EPA certified * Carry all necessary licenses * Fully insured & bonded * Registered with the BBB.

06/27/2017

My employees work outside and need the ice for cooling down their drinks while out in the field. Alan was here the same day, and had the machine working in a few minutes, but stayed to make sure the machine continued to work thru a few cycles of ice production. Would highly recommend Rowlands Services, and will call on them again when/if we need their services. He rates an excellent!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My ice machine stopped producing ice, and we needed that repaired.

06/24/2017

Great , very profesional Great attitude

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac Repair Short in one tod th cables

CATEGORY

06/23/2017

Arrived on time very reliable. I was very impressed with the professionalism knowledge and thoroughness of the service. Explain everything from the outside units to the units in the Attic. Very good rates and I would recommend this service to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two air conditioning units that needed their yearly Servicing

06/22/2017

Very efficient and price affordable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on my HVAC

06/22/2017

All went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit. My AC went out the week of July 4th. Alan and his company were right on top of it and got me a new unit installed very quickly.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer residential HVAC service and replacement

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing