Rhino Roofing and Restoration LLC

Founded 2017 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

When you need an affordable and trusted source for your roofing and restoration needs, the pros at Rhino Roofing are here to help. At Rhino Roofing we work with your insurance carrier to get your repairs covered to the maximum possible. We work with homeowners, realtors, residential investment properties and everything in between. We have a combined construction experience of over 100 years!...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Cedar House Construction, LLC

Cedar House Construction is a BBB accredited construction company that provides custom home builds, renovations, and roofing to customers all across the upstate of South Carolina and Western North Carolina. With industry experience since 2005, we are here to help you with any aspect of construction from building your dream home, renovating your kitchen or even replacing your roof. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/04/2021

The project when very well. The contractor worked with our schedule, which was done in stages. They always kept me informed or progress or issues. The estimate was itemized well, so I knew what the cost would be and what it was based on for unexpected or unforeseen damage after the work started. The costs were very reasonable. It was a pleasure working with the crews, especially Ashley. She was al...

Description of Work
Re-shingle damaged section of roof, facia/soffit and picture window frame from tree downed during storm.

Category roofing,replacement windows

09/09/2020

Showed up for second inspection Of roof Claim could not recall what was needed Did not respond to two attempts for Follow Up to schedule date to replace roof ! Big disappointment and very unprofessional!!

Description of Work
No work estimate only

Category decks

09/03/2020

Rhino Roofing did an excellent job with my roof. I was having them out to help me with a separate project and Junior found some hail damage on my roof. I filed a claim and Junior was there to assist the whole time. There was some question about getting my old skylights paid for, but Junior really went to bat for me with the insurance company to make sure I didn’t have to pay. The overall quality o...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/08/2020

They set appointment. They did not show up.

Description of Work
Small repair on roof.

Category decks,roofing

05/12/2020

The team at Rhino was excellent from top to bottom. All aspects. The roofing job was done very well, but what impressed me the most was the meticulous way they cleaned up the job site when they were finishing. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Shingle removal and replacement

12/30/2019

It went great. They arrived on the same day I called them and diagnosed the issue rather quickly. Then they called while the roofer was still on the roof to give me the estimate and to get my approval to go ahead. It has rained more than a few days since then and the leak appears to be fixed.

Description of Work
Roof Leak Diagnosis and Chimney Reflashing

12/29/2019

We had experienced a leak around our chimney and needed someone to come out and inspect around our chimney. Bill arrived on time, was polite and very honest. He verified that we needed to reseal around the chimney and answered our questions. When we have any roofing needs in the future Rhino will be who we call. Sabrina Simpsonville, SC

Description of Work
Chimney cap resealed

10/22/2019

It went VERY well. Turns out I had one pipe that was not vented properly and then 2 small pin hole leaks. I have a small roof line which makes repairs difficult. The crew got inside and did a fabulous job. No more leaks!

Description of Work
Holes in my roof....

10/16/2019

Bill with Rhino Roofing Replaced my roof and windows. Not only did his quote come in the lowest, but when there were extremely minor issues, issues that I was OK with, he still had his crew redo the work in question. I strongly recommend his company. He takes pride in a quality end product and does not cut corners.

Description of Work
New roof and windows

Category roofer","window installer

10/10/2019

The sales person, Junior, was prompt, courteous, and accurate. He showed up to quote and present his proposal when promised. He stayed with the job making sure we were happy with everything along the way and when all was completed.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Roof Replacement, Siding, Windows