Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Surfside Beach, SC 29575

Bed Bug Control

Bed Bug Control

pest control202029575
Proven multi- step method to get rid of bed bugs for good. Guaranteed!! No Credit Check Financing Available

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!...
German Roach Control - Image

German Roach Control

202129588

pest control (16)animal removal (3)

04/01/2021

Amazing! Efficient and effective. Tia and David are incredibly knowledgeable in their field. I would highly recommend utilizing their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control(insects)

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

Thank you for giving us a review. We look forward to working with you in the future. David and Tia

03/30/2021

Smoothly and they were professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

Thank you for the reviews. Please let me know if there is anything we can do better. Tia

03/26/2021

Tia, of Mindful Pest Control, does an excellent job doing regular maintenance exterminating for me. Recently on two occasions she has had to take care of problems I had. She was very quick to respond given she had such short notice. Mindful Pest Control has always done what needed to be done and on those two special projects they did an excellent job making sure I was completely satisfied and I tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control both inside and outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

Thank you! We appreciate the review. I always love our talks. See you soon

03/25/2021

Excellent service and wonderful communication during the process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eco friendly pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

Thank you so much for choosing Mindful Pest and Property Solutions. We look forward to seeing you soon. Tia

03/25/2021

Our family was beyond pleased with the services offered. The team was very thorough and informative. Cant even tell there was a bug sighting because the solution they used smells better than the scentsies I buy! They even sang a song while they worked. I would recommend them to anyone and only rely on their services in the future! So pleased!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying for bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you liked our essential oils blend. Your family was wonderful to work with. We look forward to working with you in the future.

03/23/2021

Excellent! They were always on time, and made sure we were totally satisfied with the work preformed, which we were. In fact we were so satisfied, we now have them treating our whole house, inside and out, throughout the year for pest control. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for bedbugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

Thank you so much . We enjoyed building a relationship with you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to our family.

03/18/2021

When I noticed a sudden infestation of flies right outside my front window, some of which were getting inside, I called Tia at Mindful Pest and Property Solutions. They came out right away, then diagnosed and took care of the problem right then and there. (It was blowflies associated with a dead possum under the house that I'd had removed a few weeks before. Yuck!) I love that they use industrial ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blowflies under the house

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

Thank you so much for trusting us to help you today. We appreciate your kind words. Tia

03/15/2021

They have been taking care of our vacation home for many many years . Best service ever!! No matter what the problem I have had they have been right on top of it!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

Thank you. We appreciate you very much. We love our long time clients. We look forward to many more years. Tia

03/15/2021

Problem solved. Good people. Good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rodent control

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you. If you ever need us again, please keep us in mind. Tia

03/12/2021

Wonderful would be happy to recommend them to neighbors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Thank you! Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Tia

Eco-Friendly Options - Chemical Free - Residential and Commercial Pest Control and Animal Removal Services; Pest Control, Bed Bug Removal, Flea Removal, Pest identification, HOA pest control, Spiders, Roaches, Bees, Wasps, Snakes, Rodents, Termite monitoring