WJA Construction Repairs & Maintenance

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

2.2

WJA Construction is Licensed by the State of South Carolina in General Contracting, Plumbing & Electrical we have been in business for over 15 years now...

MT Lane Services, LLC

MT Lane Services, LLC is a family-owned and operated electrical contractor. Michael Lane, Owner and Field Operations Manager, is a master electrician with over 30 years of experience. We offer affordable, safe, and quality electrical solutions for residential and commercial needs. Electrical projects big or small, we handle them all! We offer services to Sumter County, SC, and surrounding areas. We are licensed and fully insured. Let us become your trusted electrician for all your electrical needs.

Squeegee Clean Inc.

For the easiest, fastest, free estimate in minutes, 24/7 go to squeegeecleansc.com for a free INSTANT QUOTE, just click on the yellow button and get an estimate for roof, driveway, sidewalk, window, gutter, deck, pool deck, fence and dock cleaning and more for your home or business. Look no further you have found the right contractor, congratulations! We are delighted that you are looking into our services. Squeegee Clean uses the latest technologies for window cleaning, soft washing and pressure washing and has outstanding customer service . We have been awarded for Best of Thumbtack, Angie's List Super Service Award many years in a row plus 5 Star for Google including Recruit Military 2018 Veteran Hiring Leader Award to name a few. Check out Google Maps to view over 120+ reviews on Google. We serve over 5 towns and currently employ 12 staff members, cleaning since 1996. We do not use sub contractors. Quality work, excellent results and customer satisfaction are always our priority. We are fully licensed and insured with over 2 million dollars of liability insurance. We take Visa, MasterCard, cash and checks. For an instant quote 24/7 go to our website www.squeegeecleansc.com and click on the yellow instant bid icon or call our office 803-407-6916. We are looking forward to serving you and giving you an extraordinary service! Military Discount, Sr. Citizens Discounts.

Lynches River Electrical llc

Lynches River Electrical, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that specializes in residential and commercial electrical services. We strive to provide the best quality work at an affordable price. One of our main values is honesty, so we make sure to always be up front about what needs to be done, how much it will cost, when we can get started—and if there are any other potential ways to save you money. LRE has been operating since 2019 with over 20 years of experience in the industry! We also have reliable high quality electricians who care about your property as much as you do. Residential Electrical Services  Whether you need a new breaker box installed or a fixture repaired, Lynches River Electric is the company you can trust. We offer high-quality electrical services for an affordable price. Want to see your lights come on again? Call today to get your commercial or residential electrical services handled - you'll be glad you did! Commercial Electrical Services Lynches River Electrical is the commercial electrician in Florence, SC you're searching for. From new outlet installations and new breaker boxes to installing an electrical vehicle charger for your employees, we have you covered for all of your commercial electrical needs! Call us today at 843-687-5674 for a free estimate! Professional Electrical Services in Timmonsville, SC Our highly trained and knowledgeable electricians take pride in their work, making sure everything is done to your satisfaction. No job is too big or too small for us! If you need an outlet installed or your home rewired, give us a call - we'll get the job done right the first time! Emergency Electrical Services We offer 24 hour electrician services in Timmonsville, SC. Whether you need an outlet repaired or an entire electrical system installed for a new business, our electricians can help!  Licensed and Insured Electricians in Florence, SC Our electrician is licensed by the state of SC - we are trustworthy and reliable. Our skilled electricians work with you every step of the way to ensure that your electrical system is up to code and completely safe. We are insured and bonded, so you can rely on us!

06/07/2020

Awful. WJA was sent by 2-10,Warranty so they were not my choice. For my $100 deductible I was told I needed a new hot water heater in spite of the fact that all the other hot water faucets in the house worked just fine. He adjusted (so he said) the adjustment screw in the shower and left quickly. When I stopped him from getting in his car after the hot water stopped again, he said “I’ve done all I...

Description of Work
Find out why hot water stopped in Master Bath shower

Category water heater repair,home builders,drain cleaning

10/08/2019

Not well. I was not told someone else would be here and the someone else is a family member with a not so fond attitude toward the owner or life in general. Grumpy and unpleasant. The biggest beef I had was the total and complete lack of communication during the 1st visit AND what was communicated was misinformation (remimbursement for an upgrade was off by almost $200 and how we had to pay him fo...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation covered by our homeowner's warranty

Category electrician,plumbing

03/07/2018

Feb 20th It started off fine initially. The guy came out to diagnose the problem and he determined that we needed a new hot water heater by filling the bathtub I use regularly. He procrastinated about sending the diagnosis to warranty company but finally did on another day. The w/h was ordered and we waited and waited. They called to book a return on March 1 and I asked if they could come after 12...

Description of Work
Our water heater was not providing enough hot water for the past few months. The tub could not be filled. Our home warranty company sent this plumber.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/20/2014

We called them out to fix the leak. Six months later we had to call them out again to fix the leak and to fix a leak in the guest bathroom. The leak in bathroom led to my daughter's room, they did not fix the leaks properly, just patched them up. About six months later the water heater burst and flooded the kitchen ceiling causing the entire ceiling to collapse. We had a different company come out...

Description of Work
We had a leak under our sink in the kitchen. We called them out to fix the leak. Six months later we had to call them out again to fix the leak and to fix a leak in the guest bathroom. The leak in bathroom led to my daughter's, they did not fix them properly, just patched them up. We had

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/15/2012

They traced the leak to the drain ring in my upstairs standing shower. They repaired it quickly and professionally. I haven't had any more stains on the ceiling appear since the repair.

Description of Work
Traced water leak from stain I found on the ceiling of my downstairs living room.

Category plumbing

02/02/2012

We have home shield coverage. So the 60.00 was all we had to pay. The man came over on a Sunday with his kids. I find this admirable. I also was upset for interrupting his sunday and said this to him. He was very polite and efficient and had the hose fixed in no time flat. While we had to pull teeth to get the home coverage to find someone to come out on a weekend/sunday this man did so and worked out great.

Description of Work
One of the lines on our water heater broke. A Saturday night too boot. We have a

Category plumber","water heater installer

General Construction, Plumbing & Electrical or any type Handyman or roofing work

Hvac,Heating,Septic tank,pool