Nunnery Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

General Remodeling

We warranty all of our work and give free estimates. We offer roofing services and remodeling services for commercial businesses and residential homes....

ILAL Remodeling LLC

We do all type of remodeling. From demolition to making a new room. Been doing small remodeling over 3 years but is time to get big jobs.

Bauer Roofing Inc

Here in South Carolina there are hundreds if not thousands of companies to choose from when it comes to roofing your home, but not all of them are the same. Whether you are interested in Metal Roofing, Traditional “Asphalt” Roofing, or don’t know which type yet, there are some extremely talented and wonderful roofing companies in our state, but there are also some dead-beats who need to be run out. How do you know the difference between a good company and a bad one? What makes one company worth hiring and the next one not worth the truck he drove up in? How do you know which product to use? How do you know which type of material to use? Metal? Shingles? Palm Leaves? Hopefully the information and links you find in this website can help answer those questions. Because, if you find the answers to those questions, the rest will be easy. For a little personal look at me and my company, check out our About Us page and find out just how we got started in this business.

Palmetto Roofing Contractors

The original Palmetto Roofing Contractors- in business for more than 40 years. Randy Webb, the owner, will be on every job himself. We only run one quality crew at all times to guarantee your satisfaction every time. We use the best roofing material on the market. We always include free ridge vent on our jobs. We have a second address in Greenville, SC: 307 Howell Road, Greenville, SC 29615. Phone: 864-421-5144

Offers by Palmetto Roofing Contractors on Angi

02/07/2017

After having insurance people and other roofers look. Also called other roofers and they didn't want the job. Nunnery came out asap and found the problem within minutes, fixed it and were very reasonable cost wise. Will call them again

Description of Work
Had a leak in the roof.

08/05/2014

Since I didnt hear back from them after going through all the work needed, I called, left a message and never heard back. So I sent an email. No response. Called again. Got Kevin Nunnery. He sent the roof estimate to my email address but never followed through with any information on the siding or windows or any other work. All he wanted to know was if it was insurance work.

Description of Work
Nothing other than offer a roofing estimate. Although much more work was discussed onsite with Jimmy and his wife

05/20/2014

Description of Work
put on a new roof, made some structural repairs.

08/16/2013

Fixed leaking attic fan within 2 hours of calling them. Great service.

Description of Work
Came to the house within 2 hours. Located leak in the attic fan, and repaired on site.

07/10/2013

I like the responsiveness, they came out right away. They looked at what I needed to do and within four days everything were fixed.

Description of Work
Nunnery Roofing & Remodeling replaced the roof in my sun room.

07/12/2012

Overall it was an easy experience! They did a great job

Description of Work
Excellent workmanship very professional, they were on-time, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards.I thought that they were a touch pricey but I also think that they were well worth it.

07/06/2011

I think it went quite well. Insurance didn't even come close to paying for the amount of work that needed to be done and Mr. Nunnery was very patient as we secured the funds to finish paying for the job. For the most part, I was very satisfied with the work, but there were a few places in which the crew took some flashing out and didn't replace it. In the flashing's stead, the crew used roofing tar. I ended up later going in a making the repair when the home owners insurance we were switching too, would't insure our home until the repair was completed.

Description of Work
Mr. Nunnery was hired by us to replace the shingles on our roof and perform what looked like a minor repair. The crew got to taking the shingles off the roof and immedialty Mr. Nunnery noticed that our roof had been short shingled and the deck of our roof was in desperate need of replacement. Mr. Nunnery produced an invoice of the extra materials he would need to do the job correctly and explained to my wife and I what he would be doing. He essentially replaced the deck of my roof, revented my roof, repaired it and placed new shingles down on the roof

05/20/2014

Description of Work
put on a new roof, made some structural repairs.

Roofing, Remodeling - General