Southern Gutter and Exterior

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

With over 15 years of exterior home maintenance experience, we've seen it all. From small projects to big ones, we've got your needs covered. We specialize in seamless gutter installation and offer a free estimates....

Trainum Brothers Glass Co

Trainum Brothers Glass Co

The best way to contact us is by phone, you can text Travis at 843-452-1098! Please include in your message to Trainum Brothers your name and phone number to contact you back! Matt & Travis Trainum own and operate the business. We answer your calls; we meet with you for the estimate and we complete the work ourselves! The person you speak with on the phone will be one of the owners -- and we will be preparing your quote. Combined we have over 21 years experience - specializing in all windows, doors, custom showers, and mirrors. Please give us a ring for your glass, window, mirror and door needs. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service.

08/24/2020

They don't serve my particular (remote) location, but they were quick and courteous when responding to my request for a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutter installation

08/06/2020

From the quote to the final installation the communication, commitment, and quality were excellent. The committed dates were kept and all emails were responded to quickly. Rob and Ashley confirmed that I made the right choice in Southern Gutter and Exterior!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old gutters partially around house and installation of new gutters all-around.

10/18/2017

Work was done very quickly with beautiful, professional results. Spoke about downspout placement a little before they started and they were finished in a few hours. Price was very reasonable and I felt like I got a great deal. I couldn't be happier and I recommend anyone to use Southern Gutter and Exteriors for their next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters with downspouts installed on house and detached garage.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure.

09/22/2017

Awesome. I saved thousands of dollars by using these guys and they were excellent. I was out of town and they called with specific questions they had and even said if it wasn't right they'd come back. Very highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation

02/01/2017

I contacted Southern Gutter and Exterior when I was shopping around for a contractor to fix the shingles on my roof that were damaged by Hurricane Matthew. Rob met me at my house, took a look, and gave me some honest feedback about what he would, could, and shouldn't do regarding the shingles. I appreciated his honesty very much, and so I then asked him about gutters and what that would entail (I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters needed to be installed on parts of the house that did not have them.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Gutter Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Window Replacement, Door Replacement, Roofing Repairs, Siding Repairs

Interior