Southern Gutter and Exterior

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

4.3

Main Street

Summerville, SC 29485

With over 15 years of exterior home maintenance experience, we've seen it all. From small projects to big ones, we've got your needs covered. We specialize in seamless gutter installation and offer a free estimates....

03/13/2022

Joe L.

On 10-30-21 I reached out to Southern Gutter and Exterior to schedule getting gutters installed. They emailed an estimate which I approved. The earliest day they could do the 8nstall was February 17th. Even though it was a long wait, we were fine with it, must be a good company if they are that busy. Then February 13th comes around and we get another email stating that due to inclement weather, as well as unforeseen events, we are currently running around 12 days behind on our installation schedule. We were a little annoyed but again we still thought they would get us in asap. Now it's March 13th, we've tried reaching out to get an answer on when we will get on the schedule again but we haven't heard back. They have made us feel like they could care less about the commitment they made with us. It's been 5 months now and it looks like we have to find a different gutter company to do the job. Extremely disappointed in the professionalism of this company. Not sure why the ghosted us but we have been very patient and didn't deserve this. Be careful using this company.

Description of Work
Gutters Installed

01/17/2022

Donald B.

My gutter guards are full of leaves and pine needles , they look terrible . When I called to have them cleaned the reply was you have to have them cleaned on my own expense. I thought I spent the money where I didn’t have to hire another company to clean the southern gutter guards..1 neighbor removed their guards and put different guards up another neighbor has same issue as I do. Very unhappy. We’ll never recommend this company to anybody again.

Description of Work
Gutters and guards

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

08/24/2020

David G.

They don't serve my particular (remote) location, but they were quick and courteous when responding to my request for a quote.

Description of Work
New gutter installation

08/06/2020

Chris H.

From the quote to the final installation the communication, commitment, and quality were excellent. The committed dates were kept and all emails were responded to quickly. Rob and Ashley confirmed that I made the right choice in Southern Gutter and Exterior!

Description of Work
Removal of old gutters partially around house and installation of new gutters all-around.

10/18/2017

Neal W.

Work was done very quickly with beautiful, professional results. Spoke about downspout placement a little before they started and they were finished in a few hours. Price was very reasonable and I felt like I got a great deal. I couldn't be happier and I recommend anyone to use Southern Gutter and Exteriors for their next job.

Description of Work
New gutters with downspouts installed on house and detached garage.

Category gutter repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure.

09/22/2017

Patrick M.

Awesome. I saved thousands of dollars by using these guys and they were excellent. I was out of town and they called with specific questions they had and even said if it wasn't right they'd come back. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

02/01/2017

Timothy A.

I contacted Southern Gutter and Exterior when I was shopping around for a contractor to fix the shingles on my roof that were damaged by Hurricane Matthew. Rob met me at my house, took a look, and gave me some honest feedback about what he would, could, and shouldn't do regarding the shingles. I appreciated his honesty very much, and so I then asked him about gutters and what that would entail (I had this project in the back of my mind, but was waiting on the right person for it). I was tired of getting drenched every time I walked in my garage during a rain storm, or having mulch washed away by rain falling off the roof from high peaks. He did some measurements and an estimate was in my inbox by the end of the day. Ashley (Robs wife) was very easy to communicate with through Yelp messages and email, and so from there we coordinated a time for Rob to come back to do the work. I was VERY happy with the quote that I received for the work that was requested. Rob set up a time to do the work, so that he'd be completed by the time I came home from lunch and would be able to pay him for his services after looking over his handiwork. Although I honestly probably would've never noticed, Rob took it upon himself to also install gutters on a smaller section of roof that we hadn't discussed, simply because he knew it should be done and would create a bad situation if he didn't. I should add, that this was done at NO extra cost because he knew that doing the right thing for his customer was the best thing to do. I can't explain how much that means to me, not just in a financial sense, but as a person who works with small businesses on a regular basis and appreciates honest, hardworking people, who take pride in their craft. I would, and will, recommend Rob and Southern Gutter and Exterior for ANY person who wants quality work done for a fair price on their home.

Description of Work
New gutters needed to be installed on parts of the house that did not have them.

Category gutter repair,roofing

The Gutter Gorilla

The Gutter Gorilla, strives to give top end customer service at a middle end price, treating each of our customers kindly, professionally, and with the best materials and products available from the first phone call to the final walk through when the work is completed. Ask us why, why we install what we do, why we install the way we do! Call today! The Gutter Gorilla offers seamless gutters, leaf guards, Impact and non-impact Replacement Windows to Charleston tri-county and along the coast extending to our location in Myrtle/North Myrtle Beach. We are the Coastal South Carolina gutter company.

Offers by The Gutter Gorilla on Angi
    Standard Gutter

Standard Gutter is a local owner operated business out of Summerville, we specialize in seamless gutter instillations, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and are One Gutter Guard authorized dealer and installer. Standard Gutter not just for the best gutters on the market but for the ultimate customer experience.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Dorchester County
    01/01/2017

Gutter Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Window Replacement, Door Replacement, Roofing Repairs, Siding Repairs

Interior