Paragon Painting

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2012

Paragon Painting uses dustless sanding technology to keep your home clean and your family healthy! We are a family owned and operated business providing quality craftsmanship in the Charleston area. Call now for a FREE no obligation estimate!...

RSJ construction llc

RSJ construction llc

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/10/2018

They were professional from the word go. Called right away, showed up as promised, work done on schedule and as promised. And they were extremely nice to work with. Can't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were getting our house ready to put on the market

02/09/2017

Paul and Ryan did an absolutely outstanding job. They were professional, courteous, detail oriented, punctual and treated my house and belongings with respect. They cleaned as they went and at the end of each day, checked with me to make sure I was satisfied with each area before they moved to the next. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them highly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted basically the entire interior of my new 2400 sq foot home except for ceilings and trim.

02/05/2017

Was promptly contacted by owner and within days we had an appointment scheduled to receive and estimate. Received very professional estimate within a couple days laying out expectations they had for us, licensing information, detailed estimate of work to be performed. Very reasonable price given the amount of area we were requesting. We scheduled the start of work approximately 30 days after contr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted Paragon Painting for an estimate on Popcorn Removal, Ceiling Repair and Ceiling Painting Services for Bar, Kitchen, Living Room and Master Bedroom (Approximately 2,000 sqft)

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

08/16/2016

I received a call back immediately after contacting Paragon Painting for an estimate on my home. We painted the entire inside (walls, ceiling, doors, trim etc) and the outside for what I considered to be a competitive price. I will highly recommend them to anyone and will be using them again in the future! Thank you Ryan and Paul.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and Exterior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/11/2016

An answering service took my number and message. However, I received no call back. "Paragon" of what? Vice, not virtue!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing much.

CATEGORY interior painters

I'm so sorry you did not receive a call back, I try to return all calls within 24hrs. Towards the beginning of the month there was a message with a wrong number, perhaps that was your call and your number was taken down incorrectly. Again I'm sorry for the confusion and if you'd like to call again I'd be more than happy to provide you with an estimate.

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Popcorn and Wallpaper Removal, Garage Floor Coatings, Cabinet Refinishing. We use dustless sanding technology.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal