New Technology Pest Management Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2009

Using innovative products and methods to take care of all of insect and rodent issues. Using products that go directly into the cracks and crevices of a structure to reduce exposure and odors to best control insect activity in a structure....

Barrier-Guard, LLC Termite & Pest Control

We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. Barrier-Guard, LLC is a Full Services Termite & Pest Control Business. We Provide Commercial & Residential Pest Control Services for 32 Counties Located In the State of South Carolina & We also Provide Bed Bug Treatments for all 46 Counties in South Carolina . For estimates or questions on our services, please contact us at your convenience. Members of National Pest Management & South Carolina Pest Control Associations. We look forward to meeting you soon!

11/15/2013

They are fabulous.  I love them.  I have been using them for almost seventeen years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New-tech Pest Management Inc. came to spray my yard for fire ants and fleas, mosquitoes and spiders.

03/01/2013

New Technology Pest Management are professional. It is a family owned business that was new to me. They were prompt, thorough, and had good follow up. Best recent experience I have had with a pest control company. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used New Technology Pest Management for pest control. I had perimeter pests side injected and the house inspected.

09/13/2012

The initial service went better than expected! Since then I use NewTech on an as needed basis and each time I'm satisified with their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I think NewTech is great!! I've been using them for almost 2 yrs. to exterminate inside my home and spray outside...and they never disappoint! Family owned, knowledgable, professional, accomodating and friendly! They use organic materials that are safe for my pets. You won't be disappointed!

06/15/2012

They always call right back and come on time. They are very nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of New Technology Pest Management Inc. for regular maintenance.

04/27/2012

They did a fine job on this project. The experience was excellent. The quality was great. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treated the outside perimeter with a liquid application for termites.

CATEGORY pest control

Servicing residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family housing. Pest control for all ants, roaches, fleas, bed bugs, millipedes, centipedes, silverfish, carpenter ants, bees, wasps, and all other insects. Termite treatments for subterranean termites. Rodent proofing, baiting, and trapping. Yard services for mole crickets, fleas, ants, ticks, and most general crawling insects. Crawlspace moisture corrections such as encapsulations, moisture barriers, and ventilation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express