Maxumpower Transport

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Transportation
Boats

This is for personal service, no brokers, the person you talk to on the phone will be delivering your property. Quotes will include all fuel, tolls, and insurance. Not included in any emergency road side repair. I can transport your boat up to 32 feet with or without a trailer! I can also transport cars and trucks 2 at a time and tow RV's either bumper pull or goose neck. Local or long distance. If you are looking to buy a boat, RV or car give me a call for a quote. If you are selling a car, boat or RV and the buyer is out of state then give me a call. I have a passport and can transport to Canada as long as the customs paperwork is done. I stay with your property 100% of the time i have it. Pickup and delivery in one day under normal circumstances. I perform a detailed safety and mechanical inspection with pictures prior to towing that must be signed by myself and someone at the pickup location and then you are notified before leaving. I stop frequently to inspect the shipment, check tires, grease bearings. I am a boat owner myself for 14 years and will treat your property as if it was my own. I travel with a smartphone, laptop and GPS so I can be contacted if there are any emergencies or changes in plans. Included is up to $100,000 of insurance to cover your boat or vehicle. I have references from dealers and personal owners. Please email what you would like transported and where it is coming from and going or call for a quote. thanks for looking. Peter Olmeda Maxumpower Transport...

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-8349

10/03/2013

I called this company, but they could not do what I wanted so they immediately put me in touch with another company. They were extremely professional and great.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Maxumpower Transport for auto transport.

Category car transport

boat, car, RV, trailers,

flatbed delivery, in water delivery

ask for details