Godoy Landscaping

With Angi since August 2011

Lowcountry's Finest Pressure Washing LLC

We offer full service pressure washing and full-service Landscaping at a Great price an excellent work. We have 10+ years of experience.

10/30/2015

I was very pleased with this service. I called him and left a voicemail. He called me back within 10 minutes. He was at my house within the hour. He gave me an estimate and then immediately went to work. His attention to detail was impressive, as was his entire crew. I cannot overemphasize how impressed I was. I will continue to use his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete lawn care service. Mowing, weed eating, weeded. The works.

04/11/2014

This was an unbelievable conversation. He answered the phone with and quot;helloand quot; and immediately I was aware that he did not speak English very well. I told him what I was looking for and he told me to text my address to him and he would come by and quot;next week, uh, Monday maybe, maybe tomorrow, text me your addressand quot;. At which time I told him that I did not want to text my addr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RUDE, SPEAKS POOR ENGLISH, POOR PROFESSIONALISM, WANTED ME TO TEXT HIM MY ADDRESS AND HUNG UP ON ME

04/11/2014

It has been very good. We have used him for years. He has always been very dependable, even if he is busy, he will tell you when he can get to you. When he says he will get to you is when he gets to you. His pricing is fair and it depends up on the job, but I think it is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does full yard clean up and cuts the grass for me.

10/12/2013

Godoy did a great job and exceeded my expectations with the services performed. They seemed very professional, detail oriented, and are very reasonable with their prices. They even pressure washed my concrete walkway to the porch and both the front/back porch which I did not expect. The yard and house look great and I would highly recommend to any of my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn & yard work, along with pressure washing.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

05/16/2013

Elder and his crew have been doing my yard work for the last year. They cut, weed eat, trim, and clean everything up afterwards. They even put and edge on our ground cover! They do fantastic work and are always very courteous. He can't always answer the phone, so just leave a message. He's never failed to call me back. I couldn't be happier with the quality of service or the price. I highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The following yard work is performed every other week: Cut the lawn Weed eat the perimeter and around the house & flower beds Edge along the sidewalk and driveway (this includes edging the ground-cover in our flower beds) Clean up any debris