Empire Roofing & Remodeling LLC.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

Awards & Badges

9307 Pine Trail Ln

Summerville, SC 29486

Roofing Replacement & Repairs-- Siding, windows, kitchens and bath ** 20 years EXPERIENCE ** We offer a full line of remodel needs and promise to always communicate and always be honest. We offer financing to any size project up to 100k. We manage your job from start to finish and explain everything in details and update you daily. We are not just your next contractor, we are building relationships....

Resposiveness

roofing (10)siding companies (7)gutter cleaning (4)lighting (1)gutter repair (1)

03/08/2021

Great! Awesome communication and stand behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair/replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

02/25/2021

Tim was very helpful and communicated with me throughout the process. When the shingles I initially chose were not available in a timely manner, he offered options for replacement shingles that worked out well. He was courteous at all times, did the work quickly, kept me informed as the project progressed, and followed up afterwards. Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

10/19/2020

Empire Roofing and Remodeling did such a wonderful job! Tim, the owner is very attentive to what you are looking for and made himself available continuously for any questions or concerns that I had. His crew is very courteous and hard-working. All debris was cleaned up after the job and the house looks amazing. I have recommended Empire Roofing and Remodeling to several family members and friends....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new siding

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/06/2020

I live in a newer home in my area, and the siding had started to warp and bubble on one side of my house. Fearing the worst, I reached out to these guys through Angie's List, and they responded quickly. They came out the same day I put in my request, gave a detailed estimate, and knocked out the job as soon as I was ready a few days later. They did a great job, and really helped me understand the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

09/03/2020

Very satisfied with the job Empire did for us. The New soffit and Fascia they installed looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding & roof work

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/29/2020

Excellant. Crews kept areas picked up and very clean especially when they did a complete tear off on my roof. Owner of company checked on how jobs were going throughout the process and checked on completed jobs to make sure I was happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing & Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

06/05/2020

It went well. The complete roof replacement was completed in a day. The crew was on time to start the project. The clean up and trash removal was done as efficiently as the project itself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/29/2020

The project manager was arrested on my property by US marshals, county deputies, and State Law Enforcement Agents accompanied by K-9 dogs for contracting fraud across several states. He pocketed money I paid for skylights I added on during the project which the owner of the company did not honor and made me pay for again to get them right. My air conditioner was damaged and I had to pay almost $30...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and siding

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

I’m glad that the work is good and we have completed. I’m sorry you did have to go through this and no one should. I’m also glad he got caught where no of us had an idea of his past. From the start you and everyone should understand to pay the contractor and his company not his employees on a hand written receipt to his personal name ( that’s a red flag ). I told you that is where it all started a...

05/20/2020

Communication was good and contractor was on time. Work was performed quickly and pictures were taken to show exactly what was found and how the repairs were made. My questions were professionally answered and I have great confidence in the quality of work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 3 'boots' or flashing replaced on vent stacks on roof. This required some rotted sheathing to be removed and replaced and shingles replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Photo for Empire Roofing & Remodeling LLC. - 9307 Pine Trail Ln, Summerville, SC - 38580906

05/19/2020

The job went fantastic. Tim and his crew were knowledgeable, honest and a pleasure to work with. Tim always stayed in communication and was always easy to contact. He took the time to explain everything about the process to us prior to and during the work and addressed any issues we had. We will definitely be using Empire again in the future and highly recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

We offer all types of roof replacement and repair. Shingles, metal, TPO, EPDM, ect... ALSO siding, windows, decks, gutters, kitchen, and bath