Clint's Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2007

I am a small local business owner with more than 20 years experience. I take great pride in the work that I do and with the relationships that I have built with my customers. The majority of my business comes from repeat customers along with referrals. I am able to offer an extremely broad range of experience and services to my clients, and am always happy to assist with sub-contracting....

Charleston Softwash LLC

crystalclearsurfacecleaning

Specializing in pressure washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Crosby's Pressure Washing Services LLC

We are a veteran owned and operated company. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and integrity in our actions. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/19/2015

He is a professional and very experienced.. Prompt, easy to work with and friendly.g Will use him again.

Description of Work
stripped wall paper off half bath walls and painted.

03/06/2014

did an awesome job; was considerably less expensive than other 2 estimates; very professional job. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
painted the exterior siding and trim on the house.

01/21/2014

Clint was on time, he made sure that everything was cover and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Repair ceiling

06/24/2013

I have had an excellent experience with them. They just finished the job for me. In fact I have not even paid them yet, they are sending me the bill now. I have already seen the job and he did a very good job on it. He is very good. He has done several works for me before on some of my rental properties and he has also done some work in my own house and I am very happy with what he has done for me...

Description of Work
I had Clint's Painting do some work on the roof and I had some skylights taken out and they were reattached inside of one of the sheet rocks and they redid the whole ceiling on the sheet rock in the family room. They did a very good job.

Category remodeling,interior painters

06/02/2013

When I went to check their progress painting I became upset. I have vinyl window frames and his worker got paint on them. The columns on the front porch were not smoothed down and they looked a mess. The son was painting over chipped paint and didn't prep the window The worker asked me how I liked it so far and I told him I thought it would look professional. If I knew it would be like this I woul...

Description of Work
He showed up my door without calling. He sent a helper and his son to do the job,

Category interior painters

Interior and exterior home repairs,painting, and remodeling. My team has the experience and capabilities to handle everything from minor sheet-rock repairs after a re-pipe to a complete home renovation, with an interior designer.